𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑 | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒

3RD PERSON POV

SOMEWHERE IN JAPAN

Olive green eyes glinted as the man looked up, featuring an irritated look. "So what now? How the fuck are we to get revenge?"

Orange Gold eyes squinted as the man chuckled and brushed his light purple hair. "Calm down dove, the time will come for that. For now we should get better, heal our wounds and prepare a proper plan."

"I want him to feel the pain we felt, multiply it by a hundred then some more" Dark Blue eyes burned with hate and fury. 

TOKYO LIGHT ACADEMY

"Hmmm, he is mine Shoyo. Remember that; I don't like sharing what's mine." she said before standing and flashing a cold smile, walking away from where they once sat.

...

"It's too hard! I don't understand a single shit they teach, Shiratorizawa doesn't teach these lessons till the second half of the semester." Goshiki whined as he buried himself on the orange-haired male.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello! I'm sorry for being inactive for the past year(?) I am currently working with the next chapter of this fic along with all my other fics. Rest assured that I'll see this fic through and complete it, I won't abandon this cause I know many of you still want to read this. 

Thank you for waiting and I hope that you guys will be here when I publish the next chapter of So They Forgot Huh?