𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓? 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄?!

3RD PERSON POV

He smiled fondly, lovingly, and cheerfully. The boys loved their small presents; some used the items shortly after opening, while some held them closely. Hinata Shoyo felt like he was on cloud nine, seeing the boys he loved so dearly smile like there's no tomorrow. It was a sight he wanted to engrave in his mind and heart till the day he dies.

Tsuki hugged the dino plushie sent by Hinata as if someone would steal it from him, a 15-inch tall green dino plushie holding a small black crow with orange hair. He would occasionally snuggle on the plushie as they kept talking; it was a sight to see.

(Yes, yes, the Hina-crow dummies, that's it; yes, yes, cute, right?)

Kenma, on the other hand, received the new Nintendo Switch Pro that was not even on the market yet; the pre-launch of the item is until the next month, but for some magical reason, Hinata had connections to buy one even if it's not yet up for the market. Coupled with games that aren't available in Japan, Kenma had the best time of his life. He pestered his Shoyo as to how he could buy the Switch, where the money came from, and everything else, but Shoyo never answered and laughed at all of his questions. Well, he just gave up; thanked Shoyo a couple of hundred times and opened the box - eyes sparkling as soon as he noticed the personalized design at the back, a white cat and a crow.

(Who said Kenma is the only Sugar Daddy? Hinata can be one too leik he will be the sugar daddy to 22 different boys! (Maybe more, who knows?)Oh, the cat and the crow are ofc Kenma and Hinata.)

Bokuto received a top of the line Compression Long Knee pad, the best of the best in the market. Costing six digits, it was indeed out of the budget for any typical high school student, embroidered with a B.K. on the left and an H.S. on the right, gold threads glisten brightly whenever his legs flexed. A pass came with the package; it's addressed on the best Yakiniku store in Tokyo where there's no limit to the people who will use it.

(Bokkun's iconic kneepads, his prized possession. Cause why not? Food still the best way to a man's heart HAHAHAHA)

Tendou's sweet escape from reality other than Volleyball is Shonen Jump, and he received a whole package of drafts from official Shonen Jump artists. Newly issued Magazines and Complete seasons of his favorite mangas with autographs from their mangaka's. How did the tangerine know what to get? The guess monster talked to Hinata about Shonen Jump most of the time, other than Volleyball; it was his greatest obsession next to chocolates. Carefully caressing the manga's and drafts, he smiled, not the usual mocking smile, but those rare soft smiles only the tangerine could pull off.

He sighed, everyone kept on bickering who received the best presents, who has the coolest, who has the most. It escalated to the point where they argued about who is Hinata's favorite among them; the orange boy shrugged and said that he does not take favorites.

They talked lots; it's one of those rare days that they get to video call with Hinata since the small lad has things to attend to. (Probably planning Misumi and Yamaguchi's deaths, or whatnot?)

After talking for hours, they reluctantly said their 'Good Night's and 'I Miss You's and promising for another video call session with them by next week. Hinata being the angel that he is, said yes and bid Good Bye and a loud "I Love You All" and abruptly ended the call leaving 22 simps mouth's agape, madly blushing with eyes wide as plates.

Another 20 full minutes of them arguing who loves Hinata more erupted in the call before ultimately ending. The night ended with them blushing furiously and day/night dreaming about the small tangerine.