𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐌 𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒?

3RD PERSON POV

The next morning everything felt wrong for Tsukishima. No one seemed to be bothered on how Hinata was doing in Paris. Everyone seemed to be preoccupied with the newbie and it didn't suit his taste.

Misumi's abilities were tested and it fitted perfectly in the now vacant position Hinata left. His speed and jumps rivaled the Tangerines skills, his spikes, receives and services are stronger too. An upgraded and taller version of Hinata, that seemed to be the reason no one was worried of the small guy. They see Hinata in the new kid, all smiles and laughter; all bubbly like the sun.

'Ahh, Hinata you have been replaced. Come back will you?'  Tsuki thought as he looks at everyone's blushing and smiling faces with an irritated glare. Even the King who was head over heels for the tangerine seemed to be fond of Misumi. He smiled more and even gave occasional laughs as Misumi joked and touched him as if flirting with the setter and the other club members. 'Damn King I thought you loved the shrimp? Fucking traitor. Whatever less competition, less bullshit in My Sun's life'  he glared harder and sighed.

By the end of the practice, everyone except Tsuki, the Managers, the Trio and the adults have fallen into the trap set by the new member.

Tsukishima walked silently, contemplating on what to do, a text interrupted his thoughts 'Meet me by the rooftop later at lunch' a message sent by Kiyoko and it seemed to be important as Kiyoko never texted anyone other than when there are announcements that we're late.

'Ok, will do so'  he texted back. Time passed by and lunchtime came. Tsuki walked away not caring if Yamaguchi wants to eat with him or not. On the rooftop Kiyoko and Yachi stood waiting for the blond-haired guy.

MISUMI'S POV

I came to Karasuno just to have fun. Joined the volleyball team because they are famous due to being in the top 5 teams in the nationals. Joining them was a way to pass time, nothing really urged me to play, everything for me is just a whim.

Upon seeing the tangerine I felt irritated on how everyone blushed and looked at him with adoration. 'I joined for the attention and then there's this little shit who is hogging it all?!' I mentally screamed.

I urged my shy-est voice (if there's a word like that) and introduced myself to make me look cute. When I looked at their faces covered with blushes I mentally smirked. 'This is easier than expected' I mentally took note on how the tangerine talks and interacts. 'I'll copy your persona and make them forget that you even existed'.

Learning that the tangerine will be gone for a whole 2 months made my plan easier to work with. Damn, I'll have this whole team full of hot guys for my own.

The next day came and it seemed that they are forgetting about their little number 10 ahhh makes things better. All attention is on me, I will have them for myself one way or the other.

"Hey Kageyama-kun~" I said with a soft flirty voice. He looked at me with a small blush, "Hmm?"

"Will you be MY partner? And MY setter?" I asked emphasizing the word MY. He furiously blushed and nodded in return "S-sure whatever y-you want Boke" he stuttered.

I smirked and kissed him on the cheek making him redder than he already is. "Yay! Thanks Tobio-kun!" I fake giggled.

I'll enjoy this so much!!!! I laughed and walked towards the locker room to change.