About Megan

Name: Megan Mckenna Martinez

Nickname: Meg (by everyone)

Kenna (by family)

Ken (only by Jake)

Age: 23

Date of Birth: 3rd April 1990

Face claim: Lili Reinhart

Family: David Martinez (Alive), Veronica Martinez (Dead)

Relationships: Robert Chase – lasted for 3 years

Crush: Jake Peralta

Lives: Brooklyn

Occupation: Detective

About her life: Her Mum died when she was 6 while she was working on a case. After she died Meg decided that she would study hard and try and become a detective and she managed to do that. She graduated high school when she was 15 and she then went to college and graduated 2 years later. She then went to the police academy and she was the youngest person ever to go and when she finished 6 months later, she spent most of her time working hard which paid off as a year and a half later she got a promotion and became a detective, and she became the youngest detective in NYPD history. She was the best detective at the 68th precinct. She then got transferred from the 68th precinct to the 99th precinct 2 years after her promotion. She was only 21 when she was transferred to the 99. She became close friends with Jake and Charles but 2 years later when she was 23, she went undercover, and she hasn't been able to see any of her friends since.