The Date

Sorry that I didn't post last week. I was busy writing my other book and I was too busy to write this book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan's POV:

I got home around 15 minutes ago, and I have just started getting ready for my date with Jake. I went into the shower and I finished around 15 minutes later and it is now 6 pm. I didn't leave work until 5 as I needed to finish some things off and I got home at 5.15 and didn't get into the shower until half-past. When I got out, I did my hair and then put on my makeup. I decided to put my dress on after as it was white, and I didn't want to get makeup on the dress as it is hard to get out of white clothing.

 I decided to put my dress on after as it was white, and I didn't want to get makeup on the dress as it is hard to get out of white clothing

(What her makeup, dress and shoes look like)

I was surprised that I was able to get my hair and makeup done and get dressed in an hour as it usually takes longer than that. At 7 I heard a car horn go off so I knew that was Jake outside waiting for me so I get my purse that had my wallet and phone in it and then I left the house and locked up. I got down to Jake's car a few minutes later and I then got inside of the car and put my seat belt on. Just after I got into the car Jake turned around to me and said, "You look beautiful."

"Thanks. You look handsome in that suit. You clean up nicely," I said.

"Thanks, and where are we going?"

"Well, I booked a reservation at DeStefano's Steak House. I booked a reservation for 7.30 so we better get going if we want to get there in time."

"Alright, I get us there fast, so we don't have to worry about being late." Jake then started driving away from my house and we managed to get to the restaurant in 15 with all of the traffic.

When we got there Jake turned the car off and he then gets out of the car and came around to my side and opened the door. I then got out of the car and then waited for Jake to lock the car and when he did, we both walked into the restaurant.

When we walked in the host asked us if we had a reservation and I said, "Yes, we do, and it is under Miss Martinez." The host then checks the reservations and sees that there is one under that name. He then leads us to a table that is in a secluded area so no one can see us.

Before we ordered our food and after we ordered it, we were talking about me being undercover as Jake wanted to know what it was like and what I did. Just as I finished talking our food came out. We both ordered Filet Mignon, but I ordered the 8oz. while Jake ordered the 12oz. We both then talked about random stuff as we couldn't talk about work stuff. I also ordered champagne for us to drink. I also told Jake not to worry about paying as I would be doing that as I didn't care about the price. We then ordered dessert and I ordered crème brulee cheesecake and Jake ordered tiramisu cake.

I then paid for the food and then we left the restaurant. We both then decided to go back to my house so we could talk for a bit longer.

It was around 10 pm when Jake left and when he left, I was just sat on my sofa thinking about Jake. I might have developed a crush on him, but I wouldn't say it to him as I don't want him to know.