seven: blurred lines.

Ada hummed a little as she crept around Cameron while he slept in bed. She didn't want to disturb him as she went in and out of their closet, tidying it up. Especially Cameron's side. It was a disaster.

Lately, Cameron had been working extra hard on his charity clothing line. He seemed a little stressed from such a heavily scheduled week, sleeping as much as he could. Ada felt bad, seeing him with bags under his eyes sometimes. She wanted to do something to relieve his stress, so she decided to organize some of his things and spaces, figuring that could relieve his cluttered mind.

She had finally finished the closet and was now cleaning in the kitchen. She looked over at his desk area that was in the corner of the living room, a Jimi Hendrix tapestry and one of Cameron's guitars beside it as decoration. When he first put it in the living room, it looked like a peaceful little space, stringed lights around it and little statues that he'd collected from traveling sitting on it. But now that he was using it more often, it looked like a tornado. Ada looked at all the papers scattered on it, and decided to help organize his workspace for him as well. That way he could wake up to everything being nice and tidy.

Cameron rubbed at his eyes as he came out of his bedroom. After a good sleep, he was ready to make some food and finally just lay around and watch TV for a bit. He made his way out of the bedroom, noticing the nice aroma of the freshly cleaned apartment and he abruptly paused when his eyes landed on his desk. He stood there dumbfounded when he saw his once disarrayed desk now fully organized and neat looking.

"When-" his eyebrows furrowed before he quickly jogged to it. He opened the drawers hurriedly, seeing what in his mind was deemed as a dreadful sight. "Fuck."

What Ada didn't realize was that Cameron had his papers scattered that way for a reason. He had separated them in piles so that he could put them into new folders for a meeting. It wasn't a pretty sight, but it worked for him. The piles took him four hours to sort through. And Ada restacked them out of order in just the span of two minutes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he groaned, abruptly opening the folder and looking at the "damage". While that happened, Ada came in through the front door having just taken the trash to the trash chute down the hall.

"Hi baby-"

"Ada, did you clean today?!" he asked her abruptly, causing her to pause as she closed the door behind her.

"Yeah. I organized your side of the closet and cleaned your desk-" she smiled as she walked closer to him, but it was startled away when Cameron loudly spoke.

"Why would you do that?!" he put his hand on his forehead as he looked at the neat folder.

"Do what? I cleaned-"

"I had my desk like that for a reason Ada. This shit took me forever to do bro," he grumbled, shaking his head as he looked at the ceiling before he leaned with his palms on the desk.

"Oh, I'm sorry-" she tried to apologize.

"I have to bring those to the meeting tomorrow... damn it," he shook his head again. "Look just... just don't touch any of this okay? Because this took me forever to do," he sighed in frustration again. He was trying hard not to get too upset as he stared at the wood of his desk, but damn was he agitated at the moment.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know... I was..."she apologized again, her voice trailing off as she felt herself going mute. He looked over at her as her eyes gleamed, and he sighed.

"It's... it's okay. It's okay, just let me deal with my desk stuff from now on, okay?" he said, calming himself down to which she nodded. He leaned down to her, putting the side of his face close to her and she took that as a signal to kiss his cheek, giving him enough relief to calm down and muster up a gentle smile to her.