twentythree: struggle 'hood.

CAMERON BOYCE SPOTTED AT LAKERS GAME WHILE PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND IS ADMITTED INTO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL

@theshaderoom
Social media has blown up over night after photos of Ada Mines, girlfriend of Cameron Boyce, were leaked and published on Twitter. The pictures (view above) show her being treated at Pines Psychiatric Facility. Anonymous sources claim that she had been admitted by Cameron and worried family members due to insanity and suicidal tendencies. Meanwhile, Cameron Boyce was spotted just two days ago, all smiles at a Lakers game with club promoter Taj Speights. Twitter users are calling Boyce out for what seems to be a lack of empathy over his girlfriend's condition.

View all 4,085 comments

@prettygoldbone damn man, suicidal tendencies?never know what people got going on behind closed doors
24m 648 likes Reply
— @agent.dav0 ikr, that's sad
— @nadatrillest and everyone swore they were the perfect couple. she in a crazy house and where he at??? a damn basketball game just cheesing and happy

@symonetara so this man is at a fucking basketball game while his PREGNANT girlfriend is in a psych ward???
22m 1,465 likes Reply
— @yungsteppa and he the one who put her in there, he ain't shit for that
— @_rayelle as soon as i got out that damn hospital i would beat his fucking ass

@amourjai oh he just don't give a fuck lmaooo
21m 950 likes Reply
— @InLineWimme truly dgaf
— @__evangeline i'm sorry but i laughed, he looks happy as hell that she's gone 🤣 just smiling and waving

@yella.h0e wow, i hope she sues whoever took those photos of her. people are sick for doing that to her.
20m 3,980 likes Reply
— @kaybay_ she looks so sad and scared, idk how people are laughing at these pictures
— @gigi_rose people are laughing at this?!
— @kaybay_ yep, already making memes out of her pictures
— @nicolas227 ain't this a violation of hipaa or something? cuz who took the pictures, the doctors?!

@desmond.whoa CB said he gotta mf laker game to catch, that girl will be aight 🤣
21m 657 likes Reply

———————————————————————-

"Kiss me boy!" Ada whined, before giggling as Cameron pinched her cheeks together between his thumb and ring finger.

"I'm not 'boy', I'm baby!" Cameron playfully scolded her before pulling her to him, attaching their lips. "Muah!"

"Muah," Ada repeated after him, cooing as she pecked his lips a couple of more times.

"Oh brother," Maya rolled her eyes, lifting her hand up to block out the view of them playing kissy face with each other. She then grinned as PJ leaned in, giving her a smooch on the cheek. She blushed and smiled bashfully, slightly pushing him away but he hugged her tighter. "Stop, we will not be the PDA couple, I refuse!"

Cameron kissed Ada a bit deeper, holding her close. This time both Maya and PJ looked on in disgust.

"Ma! Your son is in here swallowing- Oh my god y'all are disgusting! Please!" Maya exclaimed. Cameron continued lip locking with Ada, secretly sticking up his middle finger toward Maya.

"They missed each other Maya! Leave them alone!" Libby yelled from the other room, giggling as she peeked her head in to see what was happening.