thirty: got us.

---

The most amazing feeling I feel
Words can't describe I'm feeling, for real
Baby, I paint the sky blue...
My greatest creation was you

---

It was the 22nd day of the 2nd month of the year 2022 and Cameron was looking down in disbelief at the naked, crying baby that laid on Ada's chest. He and Ada locked eyes, and he gave a smile as tears were flowing down her face as she tried to catch her breath, sobbing.

The nurse dried the baby off with a towel before she moved the baby farther up onto her chest for immediate skin to skin contact. Ada could do nothing but stare down at the screaming, squirming infant, instinctively putting her hand on her back but afraid of holding her too close. Afraid to break her.

"Oh my God... hi," Ada whispered softly in a broken voice as the baby continued to cry in her ear. She could hear Cameron and the doctor talking as they prepared for him to cut the umbilical cord, and Libby cooing and crying with joy. But, everything sounded like muffled background noise. All she could hear was her baby. Her little cheek pressed against Ada's heart as she whimpered, calming down and adjusting to her mother's touch.

And even when Cameron officially detached the baby from Ada's womb, she could still feel the connection.

After they cleaned her up fully, the baby was swaddled in a blanket. A striped hat with a bow connected to it placed on her tiny head. Cameron and Ada looked down at their new baby, examining her in awe.

"She's here," Cameron stated quietly, smiling as he rubbed the baby's fist gently.

——————————

CAMERON BOYCE ANNOUNCES ARRIVAL OF DAUGHTER

Congratulations are in order for Cameron Boyce and longtime girlfriend Ada Mines as they welcomed their new baby girl on Tuesday, the 22nd of February. Cameron took to his instagram to post a picture of his new baby's hand in his, simply captioning the sweet photo with: "My angel."
Many blessings and congratulations to the couple with their new bundle of joy!

——————————-

"After you shake it, put some on your skin to make sure the milk isn't too hot. But don't shake too much, or you'll get bubbles which isn't good for her stomach," Libby instructed.

"Is... Is this enough?" Cameron asked, as he stopped shaking it, careful not to touch the nipple with his fingers.

"Yep, now put some on your arm to check the temperature," Libby informed, making Cameron nod.

The whines of the hungry baby could be heard coming from the living room where Ada was currently stationed in the big arm chair. They had just came home from the hospital only half an hour ago, and baby Kimberli was already letting her presence be known. And her cries excited the family, finally having the baby they had been talking about for months physically be here.

"Is this warm enough?" Cameron asked uncertainly, dribbles of milk beginning to run down his arm. Libby laughed as she sprinkled some on hers as well before giving a nod.

"You don't have to put that much on your arm Cam. But yep, just right. Come on Papa, let's go feed your baby," she teased, rubbing his shoulder as they went to the living room, Cameron rubbing his milk drenched arm on his shirt.