Chapter 15 -Luke-

"With us today is 5 Seconds of Summer" Smallzy said. Smallzy had flown out to LA for a few things I can't remember and had decided to visit us. We all smiled and drummed on the desk. "So boys, it's been a while since I've seen you. I mean what have you been up to? Luke's seems to have grown a foot and Michael's hair's a different colour"

"We've been playing a couple of gigs, we did Derpcon and we've started writing for the next album" Ashton said.

"OK, so what's the inspirtation for this album? Girls? Life on the road? Fame?"

"We all have different things happening in our own bubble so we all write about different things then but as a band we tend to write about things we all relate too" Ashton said.

"And who have you been writing with this time?"

"John Feldman, the Madden brothers, Alex Gaskarth and a few others so far. We worked with them before and the tracks are some of our favourites" Mikey told him.

"Now, I was going to leave this question till a bit later but I'm going to just ask it because I really want to know. Luke, what's happening with you and Madison?"

"We're together and I guess that's about it"

"That's it? What a load of rubbish. We heard from a source, also known as Liz Hemmings aka your mother, that she went to your brother's wedding and you never stop talking about her"

"Yeah, she did go to the wedding but I don't think I talk about her that much" I looked over at the other boys to see them with their eyebrows raised.

"Don't talk about her? You don't shut up about her" Michael pretty much shouted.

"They're still in the lovey dovey phase" Calum added.

"Luke's wrote like three songs about her, good things obviously"

"Are you romantic?"

"I'd like to think so"

"They went to the fair for their first date which was pretty cute and they walked up this hill and looked over LA during the sunset"

"That's pretty romantic. You're doing well Hemmings. What about marriage? Are you guys thinking about settling down in a few years time?"

"Luke will be married with maybe five children and a dog. They'll probably be living in a big house in our hometown. This is with Maddie by the way. And she'll probably be pregnant"

"Why six kids?"

"Maddie's latino and she has a big family, she'll carry it on" I shook my head, laughing at Ashton's dream for me. I wanted kids of course, but six? I don't think either of us could handle that. Maddie's not exactly patient.

"Only time will tell" I spoke before the interview continued, focusing on the other boys for a few minutes.

**************

"I'm home" I shouted into the empty hallway, shutting and locking the door behind me. I walked into the living room to see no one and then the kitchen to see Maddie with her headphones in dancing around the kitchen. I noticed a range of baking ingredients and a cook book on the surface behind her. She still hadn't noticed me and was now leant over the book, reading it. As I walked closer to her I could hear 'End Up Here' playing which then ended and was followed by Bring Me The Horizon's 'Drown'. I snaked my arms around her waist, resulting in her screaming and ripping out one of the headphones.

"You little bitch!"

"What a lovely thing to say to your wonderful boyfriend" She rolled her eyes, taking out the other headphone and placing them on the clean counter with her phone. I noticed my nirvana shirt that hung onto her body and the shorts she was wearing with her hair pulled up into a bun with pieces hanging out.

"What are you doing back so soon?"

"Finished early" I told her. "Anyway, what are you doing?"

"Baking, wanna help?"

"I have nothing better to do and it means I get to spend time with you, so yes"

"Just do what I tell you too, nothing else" She paused, looking at me. "Understand?"

"What you tell me, nothing else" I repeated. She nodded.

"OK, can you measure the ingredients for the icing to put on the cakes, they've nearly finished cooling"

"Do I get to ice them?"

"If you wish" She said, turning back to the other cookbook she had and a mixing bowl.

****************

"No, Luke, don't-" Maddie said as I pressed the button on the mixer. Icing sugar went everywhere, covering half the kitchen. "use the mixer on full speed" She finished. I smiled innocently at her like a five year old would when they'd done something wrong and their mum saw.

"Sorry?"

"Whatever" She said, dismissing it and waving her hand like it was nothing.

"That's it, you're not mad? Where's Maddie, the short tempered bitch I love gone?"

"I'm not mad because you're cleaning this up"

"Well, if I've got to clean this up, might as well clean this up too" I said, chucking a handful of flour onto her head.

"Oh, is that how it's gonna be?" I nodded. "Fine" She grabbed some flour and did the same back. Soon we were covered in icing sugar, flour and the chocolate icing I had made.

"Maddie, don't do this. We can call this a draw. It doesn't have to end this way" I said as she approached me with two handfuls of flour. She smirked and as soon as she was in touching distance I wrapped my arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground and spinning her in circles making the flour in her hands go everywhere. I then placed her onto the, now dirty, island. She smiled, pushing my hair back as I stood between her legs. Her arms dropped to my shoulders, resting her hands on them. My arms were still firmly around her waist.

"Have I told you how much I love it when you wear my clothes?" She shook her head. "Well, I do. You look cute in them"

"You should wear your hair flat more often. I like it"

"Maybe"

"I have a pile of your clothes in my wardrobe by the way, mostly tops. It's all the ones I've stolen from you. There's a couple of hoodies too and a snapback. Maybe even some boxers"

"Clean I hope"

"Do you want it all back?"

"It's fine, you can keep it. Besides, like I said, it all looks good on you"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I'm so glad we met" She said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Me too, princess, me too"