Chapter 11 -Luke-

Chapter 10 wouldn't upload properly but I've fixed it now (hopefully) so you might need to reread it.

Please comment to tell me what you think.

----------------------------------------

"Luke, it's way too early for this shit" Maddie groaned as she walked down the stairs. "I mean 5:30am? How the fuck is this a holiday?"

"Princess, we haven't even left your house yet, this is not classified as part of the holiday"

"Using big words now, are we?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, "Trying to impress me?"

"Maybe"

"Well, I'm your girlfriend now. You don't need to impress me"

"Come on, we need to get going"

"What? I'm not ready yet"

"What do you mean you're not ready? The suitcases are both here, we're dressed and you've finished your hand luggage"

"Dressed? I'm in sweatpants, a tank top and a hoodie"

"Princess, we're going on a 14 hour flight. No one's going to care about what you're wearing. It's pretty much all designer anyway"

"I don't class Nike and Victoria's Secret as designer brands. They're just expensive" I let out a low chuckle before grabbing Maddie's car keys and going to put our luggage in the trunk. 

"When are the boys getting here?" Maddie asked and I turned to see her leaning against the door frame holding two cups of coffee.

"15 minutes"

"You have time for this then" She passed me one of the cups and I pecked her cheek.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome. What time's our flight?"

"Nine"

"So, we'll leave at 5:45 and be at LAX for 6"

"Yep, 3 hours before"

"You guys ready or not then?" I turned to see Ashton, Calum and Michael all stood by Maddie's Range Rover.

"Almost. Give us 5 minutes" I told them and they nodded, following us inside.

"Wow, your house is huge" Mikey said to Maddie.

"Thanks" She replied, more as a question than a statement. I took our cups, placing them in the dishwasher and then went upstairs to check we hadn't forgotten anything. I saw Maddie's shoes, phone charger and backpack sat on the bed next to my bag and grabbed all of it, taking it downstairs.

***************

"Do you guys want anything from Starbucks?" Maddie asked and there was a chorus of nos from us before she walked to the Starbucks across from us.

"So, Luke, you need to fill us in. We haven't seen you in a week"

"OK, what do you want to know?"

"Are you two actually together now?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, we are" I smiled, looking over at Maddie stood in line.

"Mate, you're so whipped"

"Have you guys done anything yet? You know" Mike trailed off.

"No, guys we've been together for like a week"

"Fucking hell, you're more whipped than we thought"

"No, I'm not"

"You'd do anything for her"

"You guys are over reacting. I'm not that whipped"

"We barely see you anymore. You're always with Maddie"

"I know, it's just- I don't know"

"You love her, don't you?" I shyly nodded and looked to see them all grinning at me.

"Please stop smiling, it's creeping me out"

"I told you guys" Ashton said before Maddie came back with her usual order of a Caramel Cream Frappachino.

*************

"I'm so tired" Maddie groaned as we stood waiting for our luggage. It was 6pm the next day. "I could sleep for days"

"You probably will. The time zones really fuck you up"

"I hate jet lag"

"Me too, princess, me too"

************

"You're mum's picking us up right?"

"Yep, we're slightly early but they'll be here soon"

"Luke" I turned to see my mum and dad walking towards us. I smiled and hugged them. "And Maddie, we're so glad you could come"

"Thank you for having me"

"It's fine, you're practically family now anyway" My mum told her and we started to walk out of the terminal and to the car. Luckily there weren't too many fans and cameras today.

************

"Lucas" Jack shouted as we walked into the kitchen. I went over and hugged Celeste, him and Ben before joining Maddie again. "So you did bring the girlfriend"

"I didn't have much choice"

"She forced you?"

"No, mum did"

"Sounds about right"

"Anyway, we're going to unpack. We'll see you guys later"

************

"I like your family. They're all so nice"

"I'm sorry about my mum though, she gets a bit full on sometimes"

"At least you talk to your mum"

"What do you mean?"

"I can't go 10 minutes without having an argument with my mum. It's all because she hates me for siding and supporting Alex when mum disowned her for doing drugs"

"Well, by the sounds of it, you're part of my family now anyway" She smiled before resting her head on my chest. We'd had showers now, or should I say a shower together. Not naked though, not yet. We'd also unpacked and eaten a whole pizza each. We hadn't eaten in 20 hours.

"I'm going to try and get some sleep"

"OK. By the way, you're going to be way to hot in that tonight" I told her, pointing at her leggings and top.

"What should I wear then?"

"Nothing is probably best. I usually only wear boxers, sometimes I just go naked"

"OK" She said before getting off of the bed. I watched as she took off her leggings and top leaving her in only her underwear minus the bra. She walked over to her suitcase and grabbed out a vest, pulling it over her body. She stood in front of the mirror with the hands of her hips. I could tell she felt insecure. I got off the bed and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You have a beautiful body, you know" I told her, playing with the hem of her underwear.

"No, I don't"

"Yes, you do"

"But I'm not skinny"

"Yes, you are"

"Not really skinny though"

"Fine, you may not be the skinniest girl to exist but who cares. No one. I love you for who you are ad you should too"

"Thank you"

"Anything for you princess" Maybe I am more whipped than I thought.