Chapter 19 -Maddie-

"I wish this day hadn't come so soon" Luke said as he hugged me. We were stood at the airport check in. It had been two weeks and now Luke was going on tour for six months.

"Me too"

"I can't believe we got caught still" A couple of days a go Luke came over my house and stayed the night. The bad part is, he got caught leaving the next morning. It was our last night together before he left so we made it, how should I put this, special. There were loads of stories about what might've happened that night and in all honesty, they weren't that wrong. I mean, it was pretty obvious, Luke's hair was a mess and he was wearing the exact same clothes as the night before. As far as everyone knows we're dating still anyway. It wasn't a big deal except to Nikki and Luke's mum who virtually killed him for finding out his son had lost his virginity.

"I'm not surprised but I don't know what the big deal is"

"You're not surprised?" He asked, confused and slightly offended almost.

"Well, I mean, we didn't try very hard to sneak you out"

"Oh, OK"

"Luke-"

"No, I get it. You don't think this is working out"

"Well it's not ideal. We can't go anywhere without being seen. It's happened three times in the last two weeks, how's it going to work over a year, two years, even more?" I said.

"So, should we, you know" He said, not wanting to say the two words we both dreaded.

"I don't know, I don't want to"

"Neither do I. But I think it might be for the best"

"So do I"

"I love you, I'll always love you, never forget that" He said, pulling me back into a hug.

"I love you, forever, you better not forget that"

"I've got to go" He said and I turned to see the other boys waiting. Luke wiped his eye after a small tear fell. I felt a couple roll down my cheeks too. I leaned up and placed my lips on his, softly and gently.

"I love you, please, please, please don't forget that" Luke reiterated.

"I won't. As long as you remember the same from me"

"I will" He said before quickly hugging me one last time and walking away. Before he went through to security I saw him wave. I smiled and waved back, blowing him a kiss as well.

"Bye, Princess" He mouthed.

"See you soon" I mouthed back. Little did I know, I would not see him soon.