Chapter 4 -Maddie-

"So, today in the studio we have Madison Williams!" I smiled for the cameras that were recording the interview. I was currently at an interview in LA.

"Now, we've got some questions from the fans for you so we'll start with those. So, Maddie, is it true that you're in a relationship?"

"Um, yeah. We haven't really gone public too much but I have got a boyfriend"

"Do we know him?"

"He's been here before" She smiled before moving on to the next question.

"Do you speak Spanish?"

"Of course I do, I'm Latina!"

"Say something"

"Hola, mi nombre es Madison y estoy medio mexicano"

"Who are your closest friends?"

"My sister, Alex, cousin, Roxanna, and my other friend Becky, I love those girls"

"Well, thank you for coming in. Madison Williams everybody!" The interview was short but I was glad considering I was meeting Luke today. It had been a month now since we started this and I had kind of enjoyed it so far. He was really caring and sweet. I sometimes felt as if there was actually something between us. I talked to my sister and she told me that I had feelings for Luke. I mean, I couldn't, could I? We were pretty close now and we went on dates quite often, mostly because we were told too. I enjoyed being with him, I didn't care where we were, as long as I was with him.

*****

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk?" Luke asked as he laid on my bed whilst I was in my walk in wardrobe.

"Where?"

"You know that big hill that looks over the city?"

"Yeah, that sounds cool"

"I did it with the guys once, it was really nice"

"Let me get ready and we'll go" I quickly changed into something more suitable for walking.

******

"This is the longest walk of my life" I complained.

"We're nearly at the top" It was almost time for the sunset so I knew we'd be walking back in the dark.

"And we're here" Luke said, a couple of minutes later. I took a seat on the ground, looking over the city and smiled. It was beautiful.

"Thank you Luke" I said as he sat next to me. He looked confused.

"What for?"

"For everything. You're really an amazing guy. One day a girl's going to be extremely lucky to have you"

"Not as lucky as the guy that gets you" I rested my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around my waist and used his other arm to hold himself up.

"The sunset's so pretty"

"I wanted to stay and see it with the boys but they said I was being a girl and we left. It's more special with you though"

"You act like I'm a princess"

"You are to me"

"I feel like I'm taking you away from another girl that deserves you so much more than me"

"There's only one girl in my life right now and she's sat right next to me" I smiled before looking back over the city.

*******

"Hey, come here. I want to take a picture" I told him, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Nice phone case" He said.

"Thanks, I thought I needed to show my support for my fake boyfriend's band some how"

"Don't I have a supportive fake girlfriend?"

"I do try. Now let me take a picture"

"No selfies. Go put your phone over there and on a timer" I did as he said and rushed back to where Luke was for the picture. I laid my legs on his and rested my head on his chest. I waited until I heard the shutter before going to get my phone.

"We're cute" I told Luke and he smiled at me, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"You're cute, princess, not me"

"Then what are you?"

"I'm punk rock"

"Sounds like a fairy tale"

"What do you mean?"

"The princess and the punk rock singer"

"Our story's anything but a fairytale but I wouldn't have it any other way. You're my princess"

"That girl's going to be really lucky"

"Maybe that girl could be you" I looked up at Luke and saw he was looking out at the city. I gently took hold of his chin and turned his head so he was facing me. I smiled, before pressing a light kiss to his lips. I felt him kiss back, deepening the kiss slightly. I smiled as his hands wrapped around my waist. I pulled away and rested my head on his chest. I felt him kiss my forehead as he played with the ends of my hair.

"Hey, princess?"

"Yeah?"

"Do want to go on a date sometime? You know, a real one"

"I'd like that"

******

"Shall we start heading back?" Luke and I spent most of the evening on the cliff and now it was 9:18. I nodded and we got up and started walking down the cliff.

"Luke, I'm tired"

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"Would you?"

"Of course, princess" He said and lifted me onto his back.

******

"I had fun today, thank you" I told Luke and kissed his cheek.

"Same here, we should do it again sometime. It can be our place"

"Sounds good, Hemmings"

"Well, I better get going"

"Do you want to stay here tonight? You know, since it's getting late"

"Sure" We went inside my house and upstairs.

"Where am I sleeping?"

"In here"

"This is your room"

"I get lonely" I winked and he smiled. I went into the bathroom and changed into my pyjamas and came out to find Luke stood in only his boxers. God, he looked good.

"Come on, lets go to sleep" I told him getting into the bed. Luke followed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good night Luke"

"Good night princess"