Chapter 27 -Luke-

"Luke, calm down" Ben said to me as I stood at the front of the church anxiously.

"How can I?"

"Was I this bad?" Jack asked and Ben nodded at him before turning back to me. "Luke, everything's going to be fine. Maddie loves you and you love her. Just remember that" Jack said and I nodded. He was right. Suddenly, I heard the well known music be played and I stood in my spot and watched as Calum joined me. Everyone had stood up as the doors opened and Maddie walked in, followed by Alex, Celeste, Becky and Rocsi. I watched her carefully as she looked up and blushed red as she noticed all the attention on her. She then looked at me and smiled just as she joined me.

"You look beautiful" I whispered whilst people were sitting down again.

"You look very handsome yourself" She said and I smiled and looked back up at the priest.

"We are gathered here today, in the sight of God and in the face of family and friends to join together Luke Robert Hemmings and Madison Marie Williams in holy matrimony" And with that the nerves were back.

****

"I give you Mr and Mrs Luke Hemmings. You may kiss the bride" He said and I leaned down to Maddie who pulled me closer. I placed my lips on hers and smiled into the kiss as did she. We pulled away after not too long. We'd never been ones for PDA.

****

"God, I was nervous"

"You were nervous? I had this thing to worry about" Maddie said as she pointed at her dress. We were now at the reception sat at the table. It was nearly speech time and the nerves were back again.

"Speech time, mate" Calum said, coming over and patting me on the back. He went first, joking about our childhood together. Then it was me.

"You better have said something nice about me" Maddie whispered just before I stood up.

"To start, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for coming. It means a lot to the both of us. Now, I'm sorry to my family who have pretty much heard this before from when I proposed but here we go" I continued to talk about the band, to my family, to Maddie's family, to anyone I needed to. "But Maddie, you're the person who means the most. I love you more than I could ever say. There's never a dull day with us and that's why I'm so excited to see what the future holds. I couldn't see myself with anyone other than you. When we met, I knew I'd found the one. And I'm so happy to be able to say that you're mine because, Madison Marie Hemmings, you're my princess" I took a seat and Maddie smiled.

"Thank you, that was really sweet"

"You won't believe me how long it took to write" She laughed slightly.

"Madison Hemmings. Who ever thought it?"

"I wanted it, just never thought this day would actually come" I told her. Luke and Madison Hemmings. I don't think that'll ever get old.