Chapter 20

**Isabella's POV**

We all went to bed that night in a rather depressed state and no one wanted to talk. They just left. Without warning. Not even a proper goodbye!

"Good morning" I mumbled as I stumbled down the steps into the kitchen where Andrea and Sienna sat. "Is Cass still not up?"

"No I'm here" I heard her voice come around the corner. The energy in the room was nonexistent. We were all just going through the motions, missing our boyfriends.

"I'm pissed" sienna finally said shoving her face full of waffles.

"There's nothing we can do about it." Andrea said.

"They're probably already gone" Cassidy added glancing at the clock. "It's 9;43"

"They're flight doesn't leave u til 10:20 though..." Sienna said. We just kind of sat there in silence some more.

"Come on yall, get up" I slapped the table and pulled the other three girls out of their chairs.

"What?"

"Why?"

"We're going to say goodbye to them properly if I can help it!" I shouted and grabbed my satchel purse off the bench on the foyer and searched for my keys

"But were in our pajamas!" Cassidy whined.

"So what! Are you coming or not?" I asked finally and they all rushed with me to my truck.

I have never driven faster in my life. 95 down the highway passing everyone I could I floored the pedal so I could make it to the airport.

"OOOOOOOH MYYYYYY GOOOOODDD" Andrea screamed behind me.

"WE'RE GONNA DIIIEE!!" Cassidy yelled clutching Sienna's seat from behind.

"WOOOOO!" Sienna yelled rolling the window down and enjoying the ride.

I swerved around the last turn. 10:12. We jumped out of the car and ran through the doors shoving out way through the line. "3 tickets to wherever I just need trough the gate!" I yelled slapping money on the table and yanking the tickets out of the man's weary hands.

"Go go go" Andrea yelled as we ran and ran.

A security guard shouted behind us "No running in th-"

"SHUT UP!" Sienna yelled and pushed us forward.

The three of us ripped off our jackets and shoes and left them in security as we dashed through the metal detectors.

"Oh hell what gate are they at?!" I stopped dead in my tracks and asked.

"Ummm..." Cassidy stopped running and trend around

"no." Sienna spat.

"Andrea?" We all heard a familiar accent call and we flipped around to see the crowd sitting in the little black chairs.

"Harry!" Sienna yelled and ran to him who was standing with his arms outstretched and embraced her in his arms.

I made my way to Niall. "But we told you we weren't saying goodbye....?"

I patted him on the chest, "um yeah if you want to keep being my boyfriend don't do that again! K?" And he laughed. Too bad I'm not kidding.

**Sienna's POV**

El and perrie were there too saying goodbye.

"Now boarding flight 29" the attendant called.

"I guess this is goodbye" I said and hugged Harry. It was a meaningful hug though, we stayed there for a bit before letting go and I watched him make his way down the cat walk to the plane.