Chapter 8

**Andrea's POV**

Well I guess it's good that I cleared things up with Cass. Not much was cleared up though, neither of us knew how her drinks were different each time. But I wasn't going to worry about that. I WAS GOING ON A DATE WITH JOSH! AND HE PICKED ME UP IN A LIMO! ASDGJKLPVHSBSIAK. Okay. Keep it cool Andrea. Keep it cool.

"so where are you taking me?" I smiled over at Josh who sat to my right.

"it's a surprise!" he announced. Ugh why do boys always think its cute to say 'its a surprise'? Like obviously your girl wants to know so tell her!

"fine I guess I'll just wait" I said. Josh was wearing pants an a white shirt with a grey vest over it and a tie. I've seen him in pictures wear it several times before. Not like I have over 200 pictures of him in my phone or anything. . . . .

"picture for twitter?" he asked.

"sure!" and I smiled for the camera as he leaned towards me.

My phone buzzed.

@JoshDevineDrums: got a hot date (: pic.twitter/jsoan29nx0

Aww we looked so cute! I was smiling down at my phone. The driver opened the doors for us to step out. Paul? Our driver was Paul?! Omg this is the best night ever! I didn't even know Paul went everywhere with Josh and the band too!

About 30 minutes later we arrived at a tall dark building. As Josh escorted me to the front door we got immediate attention and were seated in the far corner away from the hustle and bustle of the restaurant. We both got waters with cute little lemons pinched on to the sides and when food came out the plates were placed right in front of us.

As we ate we talked and laughed. But mainly laughed.

I looked around the restaurant, It was insanely fancy. Every table was covered in a white table cloth and two little tea light candles were lit in the centers inside their glass. Guess it was smart of the girls to pick me out a tight nice dress.

Josh's food looked really good too. He got this chicken thing that looked really good and all I got was a very pathetic excuse for a chicken salad in my attempt to not look like a pig.

"would you like some?" josh said interrupting my train of thought.

"huh?" I asked.

"you keep staring at my food" he chuckled and smiled at me. I just smiled more from embarrassment and nodded my head very slightly. So josh cut a piece and fed it to me on the fork across the table. This was so sweet! He had leaned in so he could reach; his face was only a couple inches from mine. It was gnawing at me that I was just out of reach from him. Otherwise I'd kiss him right then and there. We had been so close to kissing before but it never happened. He started to lean in a little closer.

"OH MY GOSH! JOSH YOUR SLEEVE!" I screamed noticing that the candle had lit his sleeve on fire slightly until he doused it with the water glass.

He looked up from his elbow and it seemed like something caught his eye. "I've seen that necklace before" he said still transfixed on the infinity charm that hung from my neck.

"oh all four of us girls have them. Mine is blue, Cassidy's is red, Sienna's is bright green, and Isabella's is pink." I explained.

"maybe that's it.." he seemed a little paranoid over the topic. "that's pretty cool though you all wear them"

"yeah we wear them everywhere I don't think I've ever seen the girls take them

off"

"here's the bill sir." the stuffy waiter came back with.