Chapter 6

**Cassidy's POV**

"us first!" josh called. I feel like this is going to turn out bad.

"TRUTH OR DARE?!" Louis shouted for no reason.

We girls got in our little huddle.

"I'm honestly afraid of their dares" I said.

"same! I think we should start off easy with a truth" Andrea said

"we need to crush them!" Isabella added.

"what if it has to do with our obsessive love for them?!" sienna started to worry.

"so truth?" I asked receiving a bunch of nodding heads. I turned back around. "truth!" I proclaimed with confidence. I could handle this.

A devious smirk spread across Louis face. Oh no. "most EMBARRASSING moment?" He asked each of us. Okay, that's not that bad.

"I threw up in the pool when I was little and I had a crush on the guy that I was in the pool with" Isabella quickly mumbled to herself. The boys started laughing and making puking sounds.

"During gym class I walked out of the locker room without pants on... It was only for a second though!" Andrea mumbled but quickly added.

"I forget my pants a lot too" Harry said.

"no you dont! You just strip them off you man-whore!" Louis corrected.

Us girls couldn't help but laugh.

"I tripped and fell down the steps at school" I said mine.

"uhh... same! ..." sienna said. Except Sienna actually tripped and accidentally pushed a kid down the steps at school.. Guess she didn't want to say that part!

"OUR TURN!" screamed andrea

"truth or dare?" I tried to ask mischievously to the boys.

"dare!" Harry said.

"hmm.." I mumbled to myself. Me and the girls got back into a huddle to discuss.

We liked sienna's idea the best. "swap clothing" she announced plainly.

"that's it?" asked zayn

"mhm" said Isabella with a smirk on her face. So the boys started switching clothes like nothing was happening. "oh my god look at his abs" she whispered to me.

"look at his pants..." sienna whispered to herself.

"just... Their bodies..." I said to myself. Luckily the boys didn't hear us! Hehe we got the boys to take off their clothes. THE BOYS HAD THEIR CLOTHES OFF! This was the best dare whether it affected them or not! I snuck out my phone and started taking pictures. I made it through three or four before I accidentally hit the flash button. As the bright light flashed I jammed my phone into my back pocket.

"was that a flash?!" Niall shot his head up. They were mostly dressed now.

"what no!!" I hurried up to cover my tracks. "psht, why would their be a flash?!" that was not very good at covering up Cassidy!

The boys sat down "truth or dare"

Beep. Buzz. Dingding.

Andrea's, Sienna's, and Isabella's phones all went off at once. I looked over at Andreas phone. they always got the text notifications when the boys tweeted. @Harry_Styles: Playing an interesting game of truth or dare (; pic.twitter/jsU7ik9

Way to make it sound perverted Harry...

"oh I see your quite the fans. You even get the text alerts!" Louis teased. Uh Oooh "so. Truth or dare?"