Chapter 19

**Cassidy's POV**

"STOPIT!" Isabella yelled from the other room.

"But LOOK! It's fucking scary!" Sienna yelled back.

"Obviously I'm looking sienna, that's all you keep telling me to do! Just stop! i don't want to see that we're being freakin stalked!" Isabella shouted followed by a large bang. I assumed it was the door.

I rushed out and into the doorway of Sienna's room with my hair half clipped up, half wavy, and one shoe on. "What's wrong?!" I asked and Sienna showed me the pictures sending shivers up my spine.

I raised a hand to my mouth whispering "oh my god".

"I'm terrified Cass" sienna started crying and broke down in my arms.

"Shhhhh it's okay" I cooed as I sat sienna down on her bed. "I'm gonna go keep getting ready, so should you."

I wandered to her dresser and pulled out a silvery sun dress, a belt, and boots and threw it on the bed next to where sienna lied down. "Thanks" she mumbled still staring at the ceiling, and I walked back to my room.

I finished curling my hair and Andrea came in to help me with makeup. "Wow Andrea you look so pretty!" I shrieked. She wore a strapless cream dress with had gold shimmering tool floating over the silk underskirt of the dress. Her hair was pulled around in a waterfall braid with a cream bow in the back.

Soon we were all ready and awaiting the boys arrival. "I wonder where they're taking us!" Sienna complained and flopped down on the couch.

"Sienna get up!!!! You're gonna mess up your hair!" Andrea yelled and smacked sienna until she stood up.

Knock knock knock.

"I GOT IT!!!!" We all yelled and ran to the door, struggling to force the door open against us.

"A little anxious?!" Josh said and stepped in to escort Andrea out.

"Miss Lockheart, care to join me this evening?" Niall stuck out his elbow for Isabella to grab and he led her out the door. He wore khakis and a t shirt with a black jacket over it. So maybe Isabella did choose right to dress casual/semi formal.

"Miss Daiton?" Harry asked sienna, doing as Niall did to Isabella.

And lastly there liam and I stood.

"You look-" Liam started at a loss for words.

I brushed a piece of hair behind my ear, blushing and smiling all at once. "Thanks"

"Well, miss Rorey. We best be on our way to our special night we have planned!" Liam announced and wrapped his arm behind my back and around my waist as we walked out the door to his car.

It took us a good 30 minutes until the car slowed to its stop. The anxiety was welling up inside of me, I needed to know what he had planned for our last night.

"Put this on" he demanded me passing a neatly folded, silk black band. I slipped the blindfold over my eyes.

"Right this way" Liam stated in a gentlemen manner and walked me slowly inside the building.

I tripped on what seemed like steps once inside the building and our laughter echoed off the walls. I hadn't the first clue where we were.

"Riight... Here." Liam placed me standing in the middle of somewhere and I awaited my next instruction. I heard the echo and bang of what seemed like large light switches. "You may take of the blindfold Cass" and I slipped it off of my eyes.

I adjusted to the light fast and found myself standing center stage in the arena they performed in.

"Ahem" Liam said from behind and I spun around to greet him with my beaming face.