Chapter 10

**Sienna's POV**

"so why'd you bring Josh?" i asked Andrea who sat in the back with Josh. Isabella sat in the passenger seat.

"he could help? I mean without Cassidy we're going to have to make this work somehow. You've got 5 hours" she got quiet. Nobody really wanted to mention Cassidy and her coma.

When we got back to my house i immediately got in the shower and isabella used the one downstairs. We met back up with Andrea and Josh who had picked out our outfits. I assumed Andrea did most of the picking though. She was our fashionista! For me i had light washed shorts and a medium blue flowy tanktop that had thick crossing straps in the back and a tannish crop leather jacket that tied it all together. Then i had my regular black converse. For Isabella she had dark jean shorts and a cream 3/4 sleeve light sweater like shirt that was loose fitting that rolled up to her elbows and had a big pink heart on the front. For shoes she had cream crochet Toms. After changing we met up with Andrea and Josh for hair and makeup. This ought to be interesting.

Isabella and I rounded the corner to see Andrea and Josh singing into straighteners and hairbrushes to her iPod that was blasting One Direction and dancing around the big bathroom. It was actually sort of cute!

"WE'RE LIKE NA NA NA!!" Andrea scream sang,

"THEN WE'RE LIKE YEAH YEAH YEAH!" josh continued as he twirled Andrea around.

I hurried up and took out my phone and took a picture before exclaiming "oh. my. god."

Andrea and Josh abruptly looked up and Andrea fiddled for her iPod to shut it off as quickly as possible. Both of their faces got tomato red and Isabella and I just died laughing. Isabella fell over and hit her head on the door frame but kept laughing anyway.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! What was that?!" I finally caught my breath.

"do you want to look good for this date or not?!" Andrea yelled.

"okay okay. Isabella get off the floor" and I helped her up to her feet as she wiped tears from her eye. Either she was laughing that hard or when she hit her head it must've hurt real bad.

As I got my hair done I got on twitter.

Never wanna walk in on Andrea and Josh's karaoke party again! Lol #whatdidijustsee

Three hours later, 79 retweets, #KaraokeWithJandrea trending, and 2 broken combs, Andrea had pin straightened my hair then French braided it up the back so it lead into a perfect ponytail. Josh managed to straighten Isabella's hair with minimum burns and she twisted the sides to the back where they were held together with a pink bow that matched the heart on her shirt. We both did our own makeup which really just consisted of mascara and minimal eyeliner.

Moments later Harry and Niall arrived to pick us both up. As we were escorted to the car, Andrea and Josh waved from the doorway.

"oh my god we match!" Isabella mumbled into her hands as she laughed in nialls shoulder as they hugged. Niall was wearing a cream t shirt with a big red heart on the front. They really did match!

"so are you any good at bowling?" I heard Niall ask Isabella from behind.

"aha no. I'm terrible!" she laughed. She actually wasn't bad if we just used bumpers on the side. "sienna's the good bowler here!" she proclaimed.

"me?" I asked shocked. "I've only been bowling like twice in my lifetime!" I corrected.

"then we'll take it easy on you two!" Harry winked.

"is that a challenge?" I asked smiling.

"I think it was!" Isabella answered.

"it's on boys! You and Niall against me and Isabella!" I said to Harry. We were quite competitive girls.