Chapter 16

**Isabella's POV**

"Noooooo!!" I screamed bloody murder, so loud the tear stains could have come off my cheeks. "Sienna!!!!" I shrieked and opened the car door, stumbling across the sidewalk on my injury. I collapsed next to the motionless lump of Sienna, sobbing. Niall sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me trying to give me the only comfort he could. "Wake up." I squealed through my cracked voice as the tears swallowed all my sanity. I wiped my eyes on Niall's sweatshirt.

"She's still breathing! Calm down!" Harry yelled at me.

I grabbed a fistful of his curls and dragged him down to face level as he was rather tall compared to me. "DONT, tell to calm down! She's my freakin best friend and if it weren't for YOU this NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED because soooomebody doesn't believe in level-headed ness!" I spat in his face.

"Bella calm down" Niall pulled my hand out of Harry's hair and pulled me back to him.

"Help her." I said in a tearful squeak.

"Sienna come on wake up" Harry said in a lower tone. "Please..." And he took her hand and pressed her palm to his face.

"Let's give them a moment" Niall suggested and he carted me back to the car.

"I-I just want her to wake up! And know she's better..." I whispered into Niall. He sat in the back with me and I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

"I'm sure shell be fine" he assured me. "I wish I knew how to make you feel better"

We watched from the car as Harry tried waking her up with her hand still pressed to his cheek. It was so adorable. Next thing we knew Harry leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips and continued to talk to her. If only we knew what he was saying.

"They're so cute" I said in the comfortable quiet of the car.

"I love you Isabella" Niall answered.

"I love you too" I smiled and with that Niall pulled me away and started to lean in.

**Cassidy's POV**

"What's taking them so long?" I pondered an paced across the marble floor.

"I know they need to get back already it's nearly 7:30!" Andrea replied.

Liam came up and hugged me around the waist to stop my frantic pace. "Calm down" he whispered in my ear.

"I'm sure they're all fine" Josh suggested.

Wrong. The neighborhood is only so big. The girls would have had the senses to come home by now it's dark out. "No... Something's up. It shouldn't be taking this long" I said.

"Look, if it'll make you all feel better well stay until we know everything is okay again" liam said as he pulled me over to the couch.

"I hope your right" I mumbled and curled up next to Liam grabbing the remote off the coffee table.

"So do I" Andrea said. She sat on Josh's lap in the arm chair the could have for them both comfortably but I wouldn't question Andrea's motives.

"I'm gonna call them maybe they'll answer one of us" Andrea said and she pulled out her phone and dialed Sienna.

*please listen to the music until your party answers their phone!* the speaker of the cell phone blurted out the whole room could hear it even though it wasn't on speaker. And then the music started playing...

YOU'RE INSECURE DONT KNOW WHAT FOR

at its usual fast pace if the WMYB remix.

"Oh awkward" I said across the room and we all laughed. We waited out the minute and no one picked up so I tried Isabella's phone. Hers went straight to voicemail and announce that she didn't want to talk.

"Did Isabella really just deny my call? What could she possibly be doing right now?" I questioned the cell phone in my hand.

YOU'RE INSECURE! DONT KNOW WHAT FOR! YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN TOU WALK THROUGH THE DO-O-OR!

"Andrea answer your phone already" I laughed. The more we heard that son the more awkward the room became.

"It's not my phone!" She defended.

"It's not mine!" I said.

We all looked around the room until it stopped playing And we heard Louis talk into the receiver. Well that was unexpected..

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha" we all burst out laughing until we cried.

Suddenly Louis interrupted. "It's Harry."

"PUT IT IN SOEAKER!" Me and Andrea shouted.

"Shhhh!" Louis said and placed a finger to his lips. And he never allowed us to hear it.

**Harry's POV**

I called Louis because I didn't know who else to call. It took a while and I was afraid he wouldn't answer until the line picked up and all I heard was laughter in the background.

"Hey I need a favour" I announced rather seriously.

"Yeah what d'you need?" I heard him through the receiver. "It's Harry . . . . . . . . Shh!!!"

"Look I need you to promise not to tell the girls this yet"

"Yeah sure whatever"

"No! You can't tell them!"

"Harry I promise I won't tell them anything"

"It's about sienna..." I lost all composure and sobbed into the phone.