Chapter 11

**Isabella's POV**

We just kinda stood there in silence, staring at each other in disbelief. What does she mean the changing drink caused Cassidy to get meningitis?! Is that even possible?

"okay we'll be back soon catchya later" sienna broke the silence as she spoke into her phone.

"Do we tell Niall and Harry?" i asked Sienna.

"well we cant keep it from them" she paused "but do we really wanna bother them with this? They dont even know anything else is really wrong besides Cass is sick!" sienna said.

"true..." I mumbled. "we need to get back to the hospital though. Let's get them and get out of here. I'm starting to get a headache anyway" and we both walked back into the bowling alley.

As we stepped into the black lit room once again our clothes started to glow and we found our way back to the table where Harry and Niall were obviously getting ready to go too.

"ready to go?" Harry smiled and asked as he made his way over to sienna. I walked over to Niall and he wrapped me in his arms. It made my head feel worst but I wouldn't risk losing an opportunity to hug him.

"yeah we should probably get back to the hospital. Andrea said they developed more on her illness" I stated. Quickly after that we were back in the car and on our way back to the hospital. Luckily Sienna and I had packed sweats into our little bags.

As we made our way through traffic and back to the crammed waiting room we walked in on everyone asleep but Liam. Poor lad hasn't gotten much sleep these days with Cassidy practically in her death bed. As he caught sight of the four of us walking in the sliding doors he abruptly stood up, smiling. Wait, Smiling?!

"she woke up from the coma!" he beamed and skipped over the four of us enforcing a group hug.

"she's awake?!" Sienna questioned with joy.

"are you serious?!" I shouted and jumped up and down in the hug, waking everyone else in the room and receiving obnoxious glares from the petty receptionist.

"I mean its terrible that means she's pretty much in an unstable state but I can talk to her now it's amazing!" Liam said still smiling.

Niall stepped forward, gently grabbing my hand. "you girls should go back to the house and get some real rest now that you know Cassidy is halfway alright" he suggested.

As beautiful as that sounded I didn't want to lear Cassidy just yet and I'm sure the others didn't either. "i would love a proper nights sleep in a real bed right now but I can't risk something happening to Cassidy while we're gone-"

I was stopped by hands moving their way to my shoulders. "it's okay just go" Niall said.

"I honestly love Cass but I would give anything to sleep at home and get a shower right now." sienna added as Andrea walked up.

"if you guys need anything give us a call an if anything happens-" Andrea started saying, pointing her finger at each of the boys for emphasis until she was cut ff.

"we got it just go!" josh said to Andrea and we walked out the sliding doors to my car and drove back to the four houses in the court.

**Cassidy's POV**

I observed the bleak room around me. It was such a depressing room the walls were grey and the cold air radiator buzzed and creaked with the rhythm of the heart monitor's beep. And outside it was dark it had to be close to midnight but i couldnt fall asleep. I didnt want to go to sleep in fear of slipping back into my coma. I was bored to put it out there and was looking for anything in the world to entertain me. I counted the tiles on the ceiling then the lights on the wall. Then I counted the beeps on the monitor until I heard the door creak open like before. I quickly shifted my head and saw Liam poking his head through the crack and I smiled.