Chapter 17

**Harry's POV**

"Come on lad what is it?" Louis pressured.

"Someone tried to strangle Sienna" I blurted out.

"Wh-what?" A dumbfounded Louis gasped through the phone.

I could hear the girls questioning him in the background.

"She's still breathing but I think she might be really hurt! She's not waking up!"

"Maybe the lack of blood flow to her brain just knocked her out for a bit?"

"Louis stop being smart! I just need you to not tell the girls what's happening right now. I don't know how bad she's hurt and I'm praying to God that she's better than she looks but I don't want the girls all worried." I explained.

"I gotcha mate. How's Isabella? You find her too?"

"She's In the car with Niall right now. She might have broken her leg but she's pretty much just distraught that Sienna's not waking up" I explained again.

"What do I tell the girls?"

"Anything. Just cover for me until I get back" and I ended the conversation.

I crouched back down to Sienna's side and scooped up her limp body in my arms. "It's gonna be okay" I choked and I watched as a teardrop dripped onto her sweater.

I carried her back to the car and gently opened the passenger door to greet two lovely children in the back seat. Well this is awkward. "Well god Niall!"

"Hell Harry!" Niall yelled. The two jumped apart as fast as they could and scooted to opposite sides if the backseat.

"I've been out there alone for over an hour is that what you two do in Your spare time?" I joked and I could tell Isabella was about to jump at my neck and kill me.

**Isabella's POV**

So Niall and I were making out in the back of Harry's car. So what! Cos him and sienna have never done that or anything! Jeez if he cracked one more joke I'm gonna kill him myself.

"What are you, four? Grow up Harold"

**Andrea's POV**

Shortly after Louis hung up, Harry carrying a sleeping sienna and Niall carrying and smiling Isabella stumbled through the door

"Well aren't you all just cute!" I said.

"Yeah so cute... We need to go back to the hospital..." Isabella blurted out ruining the mood.

"Uuuuughhh" we all groaned.

"Why?" Cassidy asked.

"Because SOMEONE might have broken my leg" she said emphasizing someone so is catch on.

"Ooooooooh! Everyone knows though so it's okay. How did it know where you were?" I questioned.

"I don't even want to know!" She said.

"I'll drive her over now to get her leg all fixed up. Just watch over Sienna while we're gone" Niall said and carried Isabella right back out the door.

"What's wrong with sienna....?" Liam asked.

"She just needs some sleep, she's a little dizzy right now." Harry said and climbed the stairs with Sienna in his arms.

"What's goin in?" I whispered to Cass and she just shrugged her shoulders and walked back to the couch.

**Niall's POV**

I drive Isabella to the hospital where she quickly got attendance and they rushed her straight back to X-Rays. She had to lie of course and say she was playing Field Hockey when her friend accidentally missed the ball and hit her full on instead.