Chapter 4

**Isabella's POV**

"come on" sienna said gently as her and Harry helped andrea to her feet. I was unlocking my front door and walking inside.

"is anyone home?!" i yelled into my house. No answer, i figured my parents wouldnt be home today

"are you sure we can be here without your parents?" niall asked

"would it really change your mind if they were? Trust me we're good" i assured him as i held his hand and walked him inside to the living room. Shortly after Andrea emerged with Sienna and Harry.

Andrea cried and cried so we all tried to group hug her. "hey why dont we play a game to distract you?" cassidy suggested. Zayn and Louis were already calling Josh to find him. He wasn't picking up,

"oooookay who wants to play some monopoly?" cassidy appeared with the box trying to act as cheery a possible and set it on the ground. Andrea crawled over and sat down picking up the scottie dog piece. This was her favorite game, it was bound to cheer her up. Ive never seen andrea so distraught over something.

All of the boys gathered around too. We didn't have enough pieces for all 9 of us so we had to use paper clips and little pieces of paper for them. The game was fun and you could visibly tell that Andrea was better.

"give me the money harry!" sienna called across the board. Harry landed on her square and he needed to pay her the rent or whatever that was.

"but I don't have the money!" he defended

"I can see it right there!" she yelled pointing to the money next to him. They were both in eac others faces over the board. "give me the money!"

"sue me!" he said.

"you just have to hand me th-" sienna started to yell before Harry crashed his lips onto hers to shut her up.

"awww" myself Andrea and Cassidy chime at once. Sienna sat back blushing and smiling to herself. Niall tightened him grasp around my waist and pulled me to him, Liam had Cassidy curled up next to him. She had her head rested on his shoulder.

Monopoly being a two hour game and us being on our 3rd game, Niall and I backed out and sat on the couch. None of us were winning anyway, Andrea was too good.

We whispered our conversation for a while. "I'm sorry you had 10 hours to meet us and we go and lose your friend" I apologized

"it's no problem, really" Niall said. "you're really interesting girls" he smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

I continued to watch the monopoly game below as Louis started getting sassy with Andrea "I'm sorry you just can't handle the swagmasta!" Louis shouted.

" is he always that loud?" I smiled and looked up at Niall who was already looking down at me. He looked into my green eyes as I looked back into his blue ones and I couldn't resist glancing down at his mouth real fast. He started leaning forward. Oh my god. OH. MY.GOSH! He was leaning forward and I started getting nervous with anticipation. I had never ACTUALLY kissed a guy before. I had gone out with guys and all that stuff but I've never been kissed. None of us had except Sienna now and maybe Andrea because none of us really knew what her an Josh were doing before he disappeared. It was something hard to admit sometimes but I snapped back to reality as Niall was just a centimeter from my face now. He stopped moving and I could feel his breath against my face as I could feel all eyes in the room on us so I rushed forward and kissed him real fast and then he pulled me back.

"KEEP IT PG!" Louis yelled.

I could feel my face burning red. Everyone started laughing but I noticed Andrea's attention was somewhere else. "you okay andrea?"

"hm?" she seemed distracted. "oh yeah! I'll be right back" and she left the game to walk towards my backyard

I just resumed my attention to the game.

**Andrea's POV**

I caught the flickering out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't resist going to see what it was. I slowly wandered to the back door and stepped outside. I looked around in the stale humidity. To the left. Nothing but iaabella's pool and bonfire pit. To the right. A shed and some woods and "aaah mmmmmm!!!!" I screamed which became muffled as a big hand came over my mouth. I tried screaming but I was flipped around to face my kidnapper? He put his finger to his mouth motion to "shh"

"Josh what the hell is wrong with you, you ass!" I whisper yelled while slapping his chest. "I was worried sick about you!"

"ow ow! Stop it!" he said while grabbing my hands in mid-slap. The space between us became very quiet. "soupy were worried about me?" he cheekily smiled.

Ugh boys! "of course you jerk!" I kicked his shin which resulted in him releasing my hands and crouching down because of his shin. "I'm sorry" I tried to sincerely say but I just ended up laughing. I couldn't stand mad at him.

We were back to staring at each other. Omg andrea dont fangirl. Youre only an inch away from his body. No biggy. Omg dont start hyperventilating! Josh started to say "so... I was wondering... if... maybe you wante-" I heard a rustling behind Josh which was towards the pool and the gate.

"sh!" I hurried and grabbed his arm pulling to the edge of the small patch of woods on the left side of the yard near my backyard. We stood there at the tree line.

From the shadows of the other side of the yard emerged two figures. One was clearly taller than the other. We could hardly see he to the dim lighting until I saw a glimpse of blonde hair. Josh broke the silence. "is that?"

"Cassidy" I finished. We went back to silence no matter how guilty I felt I couldn't take my eyes away. I could tell Josh didn't either.

Cassidy's giggle ripped through the backyard air.

"ahaha Liam stop!" she squealed while placing a small cup on the table near them. Next thing I knew I was witnessing one of my best friends just full on snogging Liam Payne. Oh my god.

"what the hell Liam!" josh whispered

"oh my god Cassidy's not like that! She's so innocent!"

"so is Liam!"

I started feeling guilty watching this. I turned away for a moment. When I looked back I saw Liam carry Cassidy bridal style up to the lower pool deck patio. Ew. I grabbed Josh's wrist and tiptoed to the table where the cup is. I picked it up real fast and sniffed it. Was that wine? Cassidy doesn't drink!

"come on" I whispered and Josh and I snuck back into the house without a sound. I dragged him into the living room where I just witnessed Louis flipping the Monopoly board over on Zayn for "cheating". "hey look who I found!" I walked Josh back into the room. Everyone jumped up and hugged us both. Niall was the most interested in Josh's return. Nosh for life! I put on a brave face and tried to forget what I just witnessed in the backyard.