Chapter 23

**Sienna's POV**

"U---" I didn't have words. I couldn't speak. I wanted to scream and yell at this girl but it's not her fault Harry is SUCH a dick!!!

"I um.. This is awkward" the girl on the other line said. Her voice sounded familiar,

"Ho- how long h-have you and Harry been together?" I managed to whisper and I broke down in a pool of my tears in the middle of the waiting room when Andrea walked in and rushed overto me where she crouched down and asked who was on the phone.

"Only about a week or so.. H-how long have you two..."

"3 months." I stated tryin to not sound like I was crying.

"Who the hell are you?!" I heard Niall shout on the other side of the room.

"Imxmxnexlclaningladyff" the girl muffled the phone. What is going on?

"Get off of Harry's phone! Get out of our room!!!" I heard Niall shout and the phone dropped.

"Oh dear lord.... Sienna?" He mumbled and asked me through the phone

"Wh-what?" I sniffled.

"Why are you crying?" He voice changed to sympathy.

"H-Harry is cheating on me." I whimpered.

"What?!" Andrea stood up abruptly. Oops! Forgot she was ere still.

"Shh...." I shooed her away.

"Was that Andrea?"

"Yeah... So wait what just h-happened?" I was still trying to calm down.

"I just walked in the room to grab my hat and some girl was standing by the windo-"

"IS THAT NIALL?!" Isabella shouted. When did she get right next to me?

"Yes and shh!!!" I tried shaking her away.

"Was that Bella?!" Niall got sidetracked.

"Yes. It is." I stated. Could we please just stay on topic?

"Tell him I miss him and love him!" Isabella whispered from behind.

"She misses you."

"And I love him!!!!" She whisper yelled.

"And she loves you too...."

"I love her too! Tell her I miss her and ill be back soon!" Niall said.

"He says he loves and misses you too." This was getting awkward.

"Awww tell him I-"

"NO! Stop! Niall who was the girl in your room?! For god sake people I am having a crisis right now!"

"She said she was the cleaning lady."

"She told me she was Harry's girlfriend."

"..."

"..."

"But that doesn't make any sense"

"Did you get a good look at her?" I asked. Who was this chick? A crazy fan? Not likely.

"She had dirty blonde hair and grey-ish eyes and she was tall. Wait I can see her out my window... She- she's driving a small car, it's gold I think it's a Honda?" I've seen that car before I think.

"Oh thanks. I gotta go bye." I cut him off and hung up.

"I think I was just talking to our stalker."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N-

AND IT FEELS LIKE I AM JUST TOO CLOSE TO LOVE YOU *insert dubstep here*

So can you guess who LetMalikYou69 is yet? Any of you have really good memory?

Hashtag I'm on a two hour bus to Hershey. Bored.

Bye!

an sorry it's short...