Chapter 2

**Sienna's POV**

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE LOUI-" I heard Andrea yell but I jabbed her in the side to stop her. No fangirling around the boys was like our number one rule... for yaknow, in case we actually did meet them. WHICH WE ARE. MINI FANGIRL MOMENT. Okay. Keep it cool sienna.

I slowly walked forward "now don't be rude Mr. Tom Daley. Introduce us to your friend here!" I smiled at Louis. Holy shit I'm smiling at Louis Tomlinson! The rest of the girls walked up behind me beaming like there was nothing to hide.

"well gee I think you already know but girls, this is Louis. I met him while traveling... Louis this is Sienna, Cassidy, Isabella, and Andrea.

We all smiled and half waved as a "hello".. "it's nice to meet you lovely girls" he said. Oh gosh. It's nice to meet US. and we're LOVELY!

BABY YOU LIGHT UP

Andrea's eyes got really wide as her phone started to go off. "ahaha" she nervously laughed. She picked it up really quickly without checking the caller id to cut off the song "what do you want?!" she whisper shouted as she scurried away to the house. She was the only one of us to keep her phone on loud, the rest of us usually kept ours in vibrate/silent.

"she looks like she needs help. I'll be right back!" Isabella said as she smiled at Louis and walked off.

"it's really nice to meet you too Louis" Cassidy squealed. I could tell she was trying just as hard not to fangirl.

The four of us talked for a while until we realized Isabella and Andrea were still inside. "hey I'll be right back im just gonna go check on the other girls" i said.

Cassidy caught my glance and followed me in.

**Andrea's POV**

Me and Isabella had the great idea. We had just met back up in the living room when Sienna and Cassidy came marching in the door.

"first let's take this moment to fangirl cos we all know we want to!" Cassidy said first. We all squealed and jumped and screamed like 4 year olds and let out all of our anxiousness about Louis being here! "now why are you two still in here and... Why are you in your bathing suits under your clothes?" cassidy asked.

"we're just trying to get Louis in really scant amounts of clothing!" i said like it was no big deal. No one seemed to catch on. "we're gonna go swimming in Isabella's pool!"

"ooooh!" sienna said. "guess we should go change then" she said and disapeared upstairs.

"we need to get tom shirtless and all too!" i said to Isabella and Cassidy.

"im gonna go back over to my house and get changed. I can offer them my brother's old swim trunks or something" cassidy said as she walked out the back door again.

**Cassidy's POV**

i walked through the glass doors and into the backyard where Louis and Tom had sat down. "hey uh... We were thinking about going in the pool next door. I have some of my brothers old bathing suit stuff back at my place if you wanna maybe come..?!" i hurriedly said trying not to lose my cool.

"sure thing!" louis said. They both got up and followed me to my house. OH MY GOSH 1/5 OF ONE DIRECTION IS IN MY HOUSE. AAHHHFUVRINLUDEYB I disapeared for a moment to get into my bathing suit and came back to Louis and Tom who i left in the front room.

I tried to hide my devilish smirk so i attempted to look as sorry as possible. "im terribly sorry guys but it seems as though my brother took most of his swim trunks with him and just left one pair of trunks and this" i threw the swim trunks at Louis and revealed the speedo i had behind my back. Oh no! Guess tom daley's just gonna have to wear the speedo! What a shame... "its your size at least" i smiled at him and left the two of them to change. This is gonna be fun!

**Isabella's POV**

Sienna, Andrea, and I waited up on my pool deck for Cassidy to emerge with the boys. Sienna and Cassidy both were wearing lime green bikinis, Andrea had on a blue striped one, and mine was black and white with purple straps. We looked fairly hot if I do say so myself!

"where's Louis?!" I asked as I realized they weren't here. "oh and Tom too..?"

"They'll be out in a minute" Cassidy smiled to herself.

"what did you dooo?" Andrea poked at cassidy.

"I think I know!" sienna screamed as she burst into laughter we all started laughing at this point. Here came Louis looking as normal as ever (dang look at his abs!) and Tom trailing behind in a very VERY tight speedo. Oh my gosh! I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Tom didn't look so happy "yeah keep laughing" he glared at us.

"I don't.. know why youre.. insecure Tom! it's just us" Sienna said trying to catch her breath from laughing.

Tom stepped forward and teasingly pushed Sienna in the frigid poil and resulted in a very pissed Sienna. Then Louis walked up behind Tom and hip checked him into the pool. Just look at his ass. I'm sorry. Im definitely NOT thinking that tight now...

**Sienna's POV**

My mascara had smeared down y face and I had to go back under water to wipe it all off. I started splashing Tom for pushing me in and then the rest of them jumped in to join us. For the rest of the night until midnight we all floated around and talked, played a very intense game of pool volleyball, and I could tell the girls were just as enthralled that Tom was in a speedo as I was! Louis was actually very funny, we got to know him for him and not just the boy we stalked in videos. It was just about time for them to leave and us girls were all bundled in towels. Tom put his pants back on. Booo...

We were all drying off and having a laugh when Louis started asking questions. "so you like One Direction then I presume?" he asked. Whoooa where the heck did that come from?

"you could say that?" I said. I wasn't quite sure how to answer that.

"kind of" Andrea said and looked at the ground.

"yes!" Isabella said and Cassidy just nodded her head.

"you girls are quite fun, maybe I'll introduce you to the boys someday!" he said with a smile. Oh my jeff that would make my life!

"like tomorrow?!" Cassidy yelled anxiously. Well all shot her the look.

"ha, tomorrow sounds great" he laughed and got up to leave. "thank you for having me over girls, I'll call you about tomorrow? I assume Tom has your numbers" he waved, we waved, and he started to walk out the backyard.

"now my baby penguins! We need a plan! Sienna stated with her gameplan face. Shit just got serious.

"Niall's mine!" I yelled.

"I don't even care! We're meeting One Direction!" Andrea yelled as we started to scream! We all broke out in song and random dance party on my pool deck screaming KATY PERRY'S ON REPLAY SHE'S ON REPLAY DJ GOT THE FLOOR TO SHAKE THE FLOOR TO SHAKE PEOPLE GOING ON THE WAY YEAH ALL THE WAY BUT IM STILL WIIIDE AWAKE! And I caught a glimpse of Louis' eyes as he got into Tom's car haha we just blew our cover. But honestly who cares?! TOMORROW WERE ALMOST GONNA MAYBE BE BEST FRIENDS WITH ONE DIRECTION!