Chapter 21

**Andrea's POV**

I had braced myself on the back of the seat in front of me, but my head still managed to smack the roof of the car pretty bad.

My head was throbbing... and I... I keep seeing splotches of color in my eye sight...

I glance to my right to see some cars pulled over.. "Cas.... Sienn... Bella..." No response. they were completely out. either that or they could not possible muster up the energy to do anything at all. I mumbled and blacked out for a bit.

Next thing I knew I was propped up against a cool metal box car with a woman standing next to me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"Wh-who are you?" I managed to get out.

"I'm from the emergency team. The man in the red SUV right there called in your accident.

Accident... Accident? OH MY GOD ISABELLA'S TRUCK! I thought to myself as I glanced at the wrecked mess that used to be her truck.

"Oh my god my friends are they okay?!" I jumped to life as if I'd never been knocked out,

"They'll be fine. Just maybe some broken bones. You suffered the least amount of damage but we still need to take you in for some check ups" she said and helped me over to the ambulances where everyone piled in and left the wretched scene behind us.

Once we were at the hospital I watched the girls' almost lifeless bodies wheeled into the surgery rooms.

Isabella broke foot... Again. And suffered a minor concussion.

Sienna broke her arm.

Cassidy sprained her ankle and somehow tore her ACL but luckily it was all in the same leg so she just needed a cast, a knee brace, and crutches.

I just had a minor concussion if you could even call it that. Just a couple bruises but I was good to leave! Of course I wouldn't leave the girls though.

So once again I made shift a little bed out f seats in the waiting room and once again say in despair hoping to leave the musty hospital as soon as possible.

Except this time I was alone. No boyfriend to comfort me.

To: Joooosshh <3 :*

That crazy thing ran us off the road and we all got in an accident on the way home from airport. Just thought id let you know. Everything's okay. Isabella broke her foot and has concussion, sienna broke her arm and Cassidy pretty much destroyed her left leg but were good. Love you babe <3

Message sent.

------------8 hours later------------

I woke up with a terrible pain in my back.

New tweet: hospital chairs - not a comfortable bed

I meandered my way to the cafeteria and grabbed some coffee before I waited for the doctor to tell me about their improvements.

I sure could go for some Starbucks right now. This coffee is nasty. I thought to myself.

I really wish I was at home drinking Starbucks. With Isabella's many cats. She had 2 which wasn't actually a lot but still... Could cats fly?

"Excuse me young lady but do you think you could help me with something?" A woman interrupted my random thoughts

Who does she think she is. I looked up to greet her, but I just about threw up my heart instead. Jumping to my feet I panicked. "mom! and mrs. Lockheart... And mrs. Rorey... And mrs. Daiton..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N-

TIME TO MEET DA PARENTAL UNITS!

Ever notice that ~• looks like sperm?? Lol fun fact....

I'm gonna go hang some more one direction posters on my wall... Merry New Years eve eve by the way!

Hashtag ratchet

Bye.