Chapter 3

**Isabella's POV**

"AAAHHHH!" i was jolted awake by a hideous shriek. My bed was in the left far corner of my room and my window was at the foot of it. I flipped out of bed an stumbled over the sheets that fell off of my bed in attempt to get out and tripped, falling straight to the floor. "crap!" I yelled. The scream was clearly Cassidy which is why I was so alarmed.

We all heard it. When I finally popped up in my window I knew it startled us all awake. My own mess of a hair was frayed up on one side. Sienna just looked gorgeous. Half of her hair was in a ponytail and the other half was curled and attacking her face. I stare towards the ground where Andrea ran out of her house in turtle slippers and her hair in a messy bun. We all looked at each other, Sienna and I from our windows and Andrea from the ground. I crawled out of my window an down the tree just a few feet from my window and sienna went spider man on us and scaled down the side of her house using the gutter drain. The three of us ran over to Cassidy's and started kicking an yelling at the door.

"CASSIIDDYYY!!" sienna started screaming at the door. It was 7 am and I was not a mornin person. I let Andrea and Sienna do most of the work.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT? OPEN THE DOOR!" Andrea yelled.

"gaah!" I shouted as Cassidy very wide eyed flung open the door. She looked just as bad with her pajamas all disheveled.

"come inside!" she shouted and we warily ventured forward.

The three of us sat on the couch and Cassidy stood in front of us. We looked like three little kids waiting outside the principles office. Then Cass took out her phone. "Guess who called?!" she smiled like crazy at us but before we had the time to speak she yelled "NO NO NO! Ill just tell you!!! ... LOUIS CALLED AND HE WANTS US TO GO MEET THE REST OF THE BOYS AAGAHHAHAHHHHH" she screamed and we all joined her!

"I NEED TO GO LOOK GOOD!" andrea yelled and we all ran outside. Andrea came back to my house to get ready with me and Cassidy went over the Sienna's house to get ready with her. But first, I really needed some coffee.

**sienna's POV**

I hopped in the shower real fast to get my tangled hair all washed. Cassidy was getting ready in the spare room. I slipped into my room and pulled out some random clothes. Cassidy walked into my room wearing a dark grey loose tanktop that had a baby blue anchor on it.

"do I look goooooood?" Cassidy said as she skipped into the room. She straightened her hair pin-straight and had really simple makeup on and her infinity necklace.

"you look hooottt!" i said back. "and me?" of course i had to make sure i looked good for the boys. I had on light shorts and a dark grey shirt that had one normal sleeve and then on the other side t was a double spaghetti strap sort of sleeve. There were little silver gems across the top in a small design. It was nothing too much! Just a really simple shirt, i had on red converses and i straightened my hair, like always, and had my red Ray Bans up on my head. Smack! Something hit my window so I walked over.

"how do we look?" Andrea said across the gap. Her and Isabella stood there waiting for our answer. Andrea had a black and white Aztec tight skirt and a teal blue loose tanktop that was tucked into the skirt but pulled out a little so it was flowy. Isabella had light ripped jeans on and her pink loose "love" tanktop were the heart was replaced with a mickey mouse head, and her brown sandals with her hair half pulled back a little with a bow in the back as her straightened hair fell down below it. I gave them thumbs up. We all met up by Isabella's truck.

Wallet. Check.

Phone. Check.

Am I missing anything? No. Okay let's go.