Chapter 7

**Isabella's POV**

When Andrea called I didn't actually expect her to need anything. Maybe pre-date jitters is what I expected but it seemed pretty serious and now she wanted to talk? "okay girl, start explaining!"

"it'll take a while though, you sure you can stay awake?" she asked.

"I got coffee and it's only 2:40 am. I'm good! Go"

So she started. "you know how sometimes things happen and you can't explain why and then suddenly every little thing is suspicious to you?" I nodded. "well recently a couple things have happened that make me think that something is happening and it's scaring me." what is she talking about? "I mean first when me and Josh snuck off it was just for fun we were hanging out and laughing and nothing even happened. We just went for a walk down Main, talking. and then when I looked back to my side he was gone. Just flat out gone! I didn't know what to think so I went back to the houses! when I found Josh in your backyard I didnt think anything of it other then that jerk playing a prank like that but I'm thinking it wasn't HIS prank. Because then we hid in the trees because we heard someone coming. It was Cassidy and Liam and they were... Snogging. Like REALLY snogging! And Cassidy had a cup and I snuck over there and sniffed the cup and it was wine. Someone spiked her drink and I highly HIGHLY doubt it was Liam. You know she had water in that cup cos we had that fuss about the difference of refrigerator and filter water!" I just kept nodding, these all seem like small insignificant mishaps. "come on Isabella you know Cassidy wouldn't drink wine and then when they both came back it was like nothing happened in that backyard! Then liam lied saying she was showing him something. I saw what happened and that was not it! and then when I went home earlier I went to bed. I woke up to my phone ringing I said hello a couple times with no response so just before I hung up and said 'I think you have the wrong number sorry!' a voice I completely did NOT recognize said 'no I don't' then hung up! Someone is stalking us! Someone is messing with us and I'm terrified!" Andrea broke down in tears. That last part wasfreakin creepy. I reached over and hugged her until she stopped sobbing.

"look, Andrea you're going to stay here with me whether you like it or not! I don't want you in that house alone if you're getting scary phone calls and you have reason to believe someone is screwing with us" I ordered.

"no I wouldn't want to intru-"

"Andrea." I said plainly. "you're staying here." she nodded in agreement. as if she really had a choice. "now I'm off to sleep. Use the spare bed" and she stumbled over to the far bed. The way my room was set up was practical. It was pretty huge too. On the left side was my bed dresser and desk and the window was in the middle straight across from my doorway. Then to the right was a closet and then in the corner was another smaller bed. When people slept over generally they stayed in that bed. Now it was Andrea's bed I suppose as long as she's staying. I wasn't quite sure what to think about the "creepy" events. But no ones gonna mess with one of my friends and I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out on things.

**Sienna's POV**

It was 8 am and i was ready for some food. The boys didnt specify what time theyd be over to pick us up for breakfast so i just got ready early enough. I was wearing jeans and a light green v neck. Thn I found a cute necklace that said 'Sienna' and earrings that we're in the shape of stars. I straightened my hair to perfection and waited around near my phone.

Ding dong.

The doorbell! I ran to the door expecting to come face to face with Harry but instead three smiling girls. "hey come in" and they all came inside

"I'm so excited!" Cassidy said.

"same oh my gosh!" said Isabella

"I wonder where we're going?" said Andrea. "I wasn't sure when they were coming to pick up us so I just got up real early to get ready"