Chapter 14

A/N - not my best buutttt enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Cassidy's POV**

"Guys calm down!" I shrieked under the mass of people trying to hug me at once.

"We brought you all breakfast!" Sienna screamed over everyone and at that Louis, Zayn, Liam, and I got in the queue for food.

"Waffles for Cass! With little strawberries on top" Andrea cheered as she carried the plate to Me as i sat cross-legged at the edge of the bed.

"Coffee and an apple for Zayn cos were out of waffles... Thanks to niall..." Isabella mumbled that last part under her breathe and passed the Barbie plate and Tardis mug to him.

"Nice plate and cup" Zayn teased.

"Shut up its all I had clean in the cupboards!" Sienna snapped at him.

"And for Louis a plate-"

"I swear to god if you lot pull out carrots I'm never hanging out with any if you again!" Louis snapped.

"-of pineapple... God someone's a little cranky" Andrea finished and walked away awkwardly. "Why would we give anyone carrots for breakfast anyway..everyone knows that joke is obnoxious." She whispered to us girls who were huddled around my bed.

We all sat around my room stuffing our faces with food. Real food! I was sick of the hospital garbage they kept feeding me.

Empty plates and crumbs were scattered around the room. Honestly the room was trashed. Andrea hung upside down off the edge of the bed. Josh was laying right under her on the floor looking up at her and she looks down on him and they smiled at each other in silence. Sienna was sprawled across the little couch with her head resting on Harry's lap. Zayn and Louis sat on the floor playing on their phones. Niall was sitting in a chair and Isabella was sitting on the ground between his legs and he started to do her hair. And lastly Liam sat with me up in the bed with his arms around me.

"We should all go back to my house real soon. I have to be out of here by noon anyway or they charge" I interrupted the perfect silence.

"What time is it?" Andrea asked.

"11:58" Louis announced casually.

I've never seen the bunch move so quickly. Isabella and Sienna picked up all the plates, forks, and glasses and shoved them into the bag. Harry and Liam moved all the furniture back. Zayn made the bed. Niall and Louis picked me up out of bed and all of us ran out if the room and to the cars.

**Sienna's POV**

Since I had already driven my car home I got in Isabella's mini toyota along with Niall, Louis, and Zayn. The rest piled into Harry's and we drove to Cass's. I sat in the front of her truck in the passenger seat. I opened the twitter app and checked up on "LetMalikYou69"'s page.

@LetMalikyou69: so glad Cass is out of the hospital #timeforsomefun

Wtf is that supposed to mean?! I nudged Isabella who was currently singing to Heart Attack on the radio.

"YOUD BE THE ONE THAT OW IS GIVI- WHAT?!" She screamed over the radio. I handed her the phone and she read as she drove.

Suddenly the car sped up and we were at Cassidy's in no time.

Cass had the biggest house out if all of ours. Once you walked in there was a wide leading staircase up to the second floor which had the balcony so you could see into the kitchen, living room, and front door from up there. The kitchen was big an open with one of those fancy islands in the middle and a bar off to the side with spinny stools we all usually played on.