Chapter 5

A/N-sorry this one's really short

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Cassidy's POV**

Everything was kind of fuzzy and the images were blurring in and out. I was kissing Liam and then I was sitting down and then I didn't see Liam. Somebody was walking around near me. Then Liam came back and hurriedly picked me up. "hahaha where are we going?" I asked. Ew why am I so happy and giggly. It's like my mind is in the right place but I'm not controlling my own actions.

"come on" he said. "we got to get ourselves back inside before the other expect things" he smiled. He carried me over to the table and set me down. I needed my cup.

I picked it up and got a big whiff of what was inside as it passed my face. My eyes shot open whoooa that's a wake up call. "is this coffee?" I slurred to Liam. That's definitely not what I was drinking earlier! This was definitely really strong black coffee.

"guess so Cass" he shrugged his shoulders and carried me back inside Isabella's house through the front door. I took a couple sips of the coffee and woke right up instantly. Everything was definitely clear now!

"ooo where were you guys?" Louis taunted at us. I couldn't answer that if I tried. I had no idea but at least I wasn't all giggly anymore.

"Cassidy was just showing me something in her backyard" Liam lied. Wait whoa Liam LIED?! where am I? Liam doesn't lie!

I saw Harry whisper something to Andrea and she slapped his arm. "shut up Harry that's gross" was all I heard.

"so we were thinking..." Louis started

"that we play a game of" Harry continued

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Niall shouted before anyone else could finish.

Ooh boy this'll be fun! The boys still didn't know that me and the girls are CRAZY fans... like we each have our own blogs on them, homemade t shirts, posters, fanfics we creepily tweet them. Or I don't at least, I didn't have a twitter.

"ooooh" all us girls groaned.

"girls vs boys" Liam suggested.

"that's not fair!" I yelled back.

"what, dont think you can handle us?!" Harry challenged.

"uh no! Bring it curls!" Isabella said. She was competitive... Most of us were! Us girls split to one side of the room and the boys sat on the other. Game on.