sex.

let's talk about all the good things
and the bad things
that may be
let's talk about sex.

-

Luke turned in Ashton's arms so they were staring at each other, ocean blue eyes staring into spring-like hazel ones.

And suddenly Ashton was leaning in and Luke was leaning in and their breaths were mixed together in a frosty kind of heated way that made them just ache inside until their lips touched.

Now, Luke never believed in love or the thought of falling for someone. But, as he kissed Ashton and let his hands go wherever they please, he suddenly loved the idea of falling in love with Ashton.

(Though he was pretty sure he already had.)

All of a sudden Ashton let out a whimper, their lips detaching as Luke's hand had grazed over the bulge in his skinny jeans, his eyes opening and his chest heaving. "Luke, are you sure?" He asked in a breathless kind of falling-in-love kind of way. "W-we don't have to."

Luke just nodded, his own pants leaving his mouth. "I-I want to, Ashton. With you. Only with you."

The older boy felt his entire being turn heart-eyed emoji as he crashed his lips onto Luke's, not allowing anything to stop him. Ashton could now feel his hand not just grazing but rubbing on the now sensitive area. He tightly shut his eyes when Luke's lips trailed over his neck and jaw and collarbone, not expecting such... Control.

He kind of liked it.

"Fuck, baby," Luke said when Ashton's hands grabbed at his bum, his once blue eyes now clouded with lust for the boy underneath him. "Do that again. Please."

Ashton did as asked, finding it a hell of a turn on when Luke was in such a vulnerable state of sex intoxication.

Before they knew it, shirts were gone and pants were ready to join. Ashton, although immensely happy and excited, felt like something was wrong when Luke stopped and stared at the scars covering his beautiful yet fragile body.

"So beautiful," Luke mumbled, his fingers trailing up and down Ashton's thin stomach. He pushed himself further down the bed, pressing soft kisses to the scars that had yet to fade. "I think that you are beautiful." He said in between kisses pressed to the red and pink marks, Ashton's hand raking through his sweaty hair because dammit Luke could possibly be the best thing to ever happen to him.

When their moment was over the atmosphere shifted so it was hot and electrifyingly blissful as Luke's fingers fumbled with the buttons on Ashton's jeans. Together they managed to get them off, before Ashton brought Luke up for another kiss whilst he discarded of the blonde's own pants.

Ashton flipped them over, the bed giving out a groan as they did so. He ground his boxer-clad hips into Luke's, watching as his blue eyes rolled to the back of his head and his breaths came out shorter.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Luke swallowed thickly, his lower region screaming to get inside of the older boy. Ashton's hand crept along the waistline of his boxers, teasing Luke. The blonde noticed this and his eyes widened, gripping Ashton's hand. "No teasing." He ordered, and Ashton gulped thickly because holy fuck dominant Luke was--

Nevertheless the smaller boy obeyed, his hand pumping Luke. His moans filled the room, and Ashton couldn't help sneaking a hand down to his own throbbing area, but Luke beat him to it. He felt Luke's hand palming him, and Ashton let out quite the throaty whimper as he swiftly ducked his head down to take Luke into his mouth.

The two boys felt like they were in a sauna, both overwhelmingly hot by the thought of each other and the moment. The thrusts Luke made into Ashton were beginning to get sloppy seeing as they were both close, and seeing Ashton get off made him climax as well. "Oh my fuck, Luke." Ashton panted.

The younger boy collapsed on top of Ashton, kissing his sweaty lips gently. "I think I might be in love with you. Or at least, the thought of you." He mumbled, before drifting into sleep.

Ashton grinned like a sex-crazed, love-struck idiot, arms wrapped around Luke and was soon asleep, too.

-

what the actual fuck gOODBYE