yours.

Baby, I'm yours.

-

"Ready to kiss my sweet, motherfucking white ass?"

Luke smirked as he leaned against the doorframe with Ashton at his side, their hands intertwined. Liam's jaw went slack, novel falling, his eyes bulging and angry. Jealous.

"I mean," Ashton spoke up, bringing a hand to Luke's rear to squeeze it gently. "I'm the only one who's supposed to do that, but I'll make an exception."

"Ashton. I--"

"Save it, Liam," the honey haired boy snapped. "To think I thought you were my friend."

Liam swallowed and looked down, trying to collect his thoughts and emotions. "I-I didn't mean it..."

"Right," Luke snickered, watching the older man as guilt and shame filled him along with the jealousy. "And I'm straight."

Ashton giggled quietly, slapping a hand over his mouth to shut himself up. "So are you going to say anything?" Luke asked, waiting for an apology to him and his boyfriend.

Slowly, Liam lifted his head. The brunette had a smirk playing on his face that he wasn't doing very well at hiding.

"Before I wipe your ass, I was just wondering if Ashton here told you about the time I tied him down to a bed and fucked his ass raw?"

"Sex is incomparable to making love, so honestly Liam, I don't give a flying shit." Luke retaliated, though somewhere inside the truth had hit him like a rock; at some point, Ashton must have had feelings for Liam.

Ashton, however, had a different mindset. He stalked over to Liam and grabbed the collar of the brunette's shirt, lifting him to his feet with his arms flexing intensely. "Now, you listen here you little fuckrat," He hissed, hazel eyes looking him over intensely. "What that was that night was rape; without my consent and unenjoyable. What I do with Luke every single night is something we both initiate and love, but it runs deeper than that because my feelings for him are pure and natural, not anything either of us was forced into. So until you wrap that around your fucking dense as rock skull, I'm going to go eat him out in a closet."

After pushing Liam down, Ashton grabbed Luke's hand and scurried into a closet with him.

-

"Can you sing me another song?" Luke asked, his head laying sleepily on Ashton's bare chest. They were back in their room, and nothing has ever felt sweeter than making love to each other in a place where they had shared so much.

"I wanna hear you sing this time," Ashton suggested, his long fingers toying with the blond strands from Luke's head. "I'm sure you have a lovely voice."

The blue eyed boy let out a quick snort, but continued to trace patterns on Ashton's hipbones. "Yeah, okay. But, I'll do it for you. What song?"

"I'm Yours, by Jason Mraz. It's one of my favourites."

"Of course it is, you fucking cheese ball."

"But you love me, right?"

Luke just smiled and began to sing.

-

THIS IS SO SHORT DOAPKCA

alsO SHORT NOTICE BUT THIS IS ENDING VV SOON OOPSIE

LOVE YOU GUYS BYE

DONT KILL ME PLS

X KAT