fix.

I wish I could fix you
And make you how I want you
I wish I could fix you
And I wish you could fix me

I wish I could heal you
And mend where you are broken
I wish I could heal you
And I wish you could heal me

-

"No."

Ashton tried to remain expressionless. It didn't work.

"W--" cough "Why not?"

Luke took the small hoop on his lip between his teeth, staring at the box on the ground. "I can't do it for you. That's not helping you. An--And, I want to help you the right way. I'm sick of people being treated like shit here."

He bent down, picking it up and gripping it tightly between his fingers. His eyes drifted towards Ashton, who was studying him with the highest level of adoration Luke had ever seen in someone's face when they looked at him. It was kind of vanilla and white and maybe a little sky blue-happy but he liked it.

Luke took a shaky breath, holding his hand with the small box out, open-palmed. "Take it." He instructed, his eyes following Ashton.

"I--I don't want to."

"You're not going to quit if you don't."

Ashton felt something hot churning in his stomach as he reached for the cancer box, looking down at the writing he knew every detail of. "What now?" He asked quietly, looking up at Luke with eyes pure like tea and a cloudy green.

Luke's long legs carried him over to the window. "See that river over there?" He asked, motioning for Ashton to come next to him.

"Yeah," Ashton said. "Why?"

"Think you can throw that far?"

-

idk why i ended it here but let's just roll with it

btw if any of you guys have songs you think of while reading this let me know bc i have a list of all the songs in the chapters but want to know what you guys like too :))

also thought i'd just put this up before the new year i love u guys soooo much <33333