celebration.

"He is a stick of TNT lit from both ends."

-

If Michael was going to be honest, getting ready for Calum's surprise party was a complete nightmare.

He looked fat in all the clothes he owned and was provided with, and half his jeans had holes in improper places. Some shirts were too small, others too inappropriate, and a majority just plain disgusting.

I mean, who the fuck where's a shirt with 'I'M JUST HERE FOR THE SEX' on it to someone's birthday party?

Apparently Michael, since it was the only damn thing he thought he looked okay in.

So he sighed, shuffling into the shirt and sucking in his too-big tummy, cringing slightly at the way his sides poked out a little. But he mustered up enough courage to leave the incredibly neat room without throwing up,

but also without eating.

-

Luke and Ashton on the other hand, were making out.

Their hands were roaming and everything was just touching as if the world had disappeared and all they had were each other and these wonderful feelings that exploded inside them when they felt the other right there, knowing that at the precise moment they wouldn't leave.

Not for someone else.

Or a better family.

No one.

And yeah, maybe they felt a little selfish, but neither had any competition right?

Because nobody cared, right?

Right?

-

"He's coming!"

"Shh!"

"This chocolate stuff is really quite good you know--"

"Niall oh my god, stop eating the food!"

"I'm sorry, Harry!"

"Everybody, quiet!"

"FUC-"

"Michael be quiet!"

Suddenly the door opened, letting light in from outside room. You could see the silhouettes of Meredith and Calum, when the lights flickered on and everyone jumped up and yelled, "SURPRISE!"

Well, Luke kind of groaned since he hit his head on a table on the way up, but it still counts.

"What is this?" Calum asked, a bright smile on his face. "What the--CAKE!"

Everyone simply laughed as they rushed towards him, enveloping the birthday boy into a large hug filled with nurses and doctors and patients who probably didn't know where they were but honestly didn't care.

"Oh my god--this is great! Thank you all so much," Calum's face was glowing with joy, this was the best thing anyone had ever done for him. Who cares if some of the people there were a little bent? He didn't mind. It was better than spending his birthday doing chores, like he had for years.

However, when his eyes landed on Michael, a few things happened:

1) Calum realized Michael had actually come.

2) Michael realized he was being stared at.

3) Ashton noticed Calum noticing Michael.

4) Ashton showed Luke Calum noticing Michael.

5) Everyone was somewhat happy and euphoric.

Which explains why at the end of the night, Calum was thinking about how wonderful Michael was at kissing and Luke just kind of basked in the thoughts of Ashton with his arms around him.

-
ok ok ok im sweating

sorta bc of malum and sorta because thERE'S LIKE AN HOUR LEFT BEFORE CLAUM TURNS 19 aS I TYPE THIS HELp

I'MN OY OKAY HELP

also the quote at the top is from a poem, and I'll probably add a lot of lines from it in here. it's my favourite, because it's kinda sad but also accurate and sentimental? idk man but like it's really good.

(I cry every time I read/hear it.)

love yous !

(for the 25th, when it arrives)

oh and happy birthday to the boy that helped greatly in saving my life, I love you to the moon and back. no matter what anyone says, or whatever the hell you decide to do (for example, sending me nudes (; ) because iiIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVEEE YOUUUUUUUUU 💕

x kat

ps. I just rEALIZED I WROTE CLAUM OMFG IM KEEPING IT LOLZ