Chapter 21

Sophia

New Year's Eve

We snuck into a luxury hotel room and spent the next few hours wrestling around, making love and it was exhilarating. I was a different person. I gazed into his eyes, snuggling closer to him, rubbing our naked bodies together. "I just want to stay here with you."

"Me too." He uttered, tucking my hair behind my ears. I slowly sat up, turning my whole body with my back facing him. Moving my head to one side, i glanced back at him. "Your turn."

He hesitated a moment as his fingers brushed down the curve of my neck. I reassured him, encouraged him. Leaning in close, my back arched to his warmth. His touch touched more than just the surface. His lips grazed my neck up and down before his fangs finally punctured me and he sucked and suckled. Reaching back with a hand, fingers tangling themselves in his hair, I clutched hard. A moan left him, and his hands snaked down my sides, following the curves as we moved in perfect harmony. Pulling him down, indicating I wanted him to take more. That rush, that toe curling sensation, I didn't want it to end. He threw his head back, hands rubbing my body and releasing another moan-refreshed and satisfied.

"Don't stop please..." I gasped, the hotness spreading between my legs. "Please..." I moaned. It wasn't a want, it was a need. The pulse between my legs was thumping harder than my heartbeats. His eyes trailed down my hungrily. A swift move, I'm pinned against the wall, his hand on my throat and my legs parted and pushed up. I was erupting, I wanted more, I need more.

"No." He said, stern and cold.

I whimpered.

"No." He repeated softer, fingers brushing the loose strands of hair to one side. I wasn't having it, I refused to listen. Waiting for his arms to drop to his side, I pushed him back on the bed the moment they fell free. Lips collided, my tongue slipped in his mouth and he hungrily returned the kiss. Moans slipped out in between our kisses. Drawing my lips away, I pushed my chest to his, using my hands to trail up and down his hot, chiseled chest. Making my way down from his neck, I left a trial of soft, moist kisses all over, reaching his v, teasing the area. He let out a soft growl, smirking i moved my lips all the way back to his collar, finally latching them to his throat. I breathed softly, inhaling him in and he gripped my thighs, fingers digging into my skin, making me moan into his neck. I was the dominating one, I didn't let him forget.

Skimming my lips over the skin, the fangs slid out and went into his throat easily. The taste of him, the feel, the way he gripped was euphoric. I sucked and drew out the heavenly blood, hungry, so desperate. His hands snaked to my waist and a quick flip, I found myself under him, at his mercy. Pinning my hands above my head, his nose dragged along my cheek. "You've been a bad girl, what am I to do with you?" Dark eyes bore into me. I was getting hotter and wetter by the seconds, my lips parted and soft, tiny whimpers left me.

"Take me." Was all I managed.

"Again?" He smirked, running his tongue over his upper lip. Pushing my legs apart, he forced his way through, slipping in with ease. Feeling just how wet and hot I was for him, he flashed a devious grin. I wanted to let the screams of pleasure out but he clamped his hand over my mouth, refusing to let me release it. He was rough, giving me more and more, but never removing his hand from my mouth. I couldn't clutch at anything, my hands were pinned down above me with his other hand. I was nearing my release but he pulled out, teasing, watching me move with restlessness. He entered again. Releasing my arms, and removing his hand from my mouth, the moans that turned into pure spasms of delight slipped out in ease. I felt his release in me, a few more pumps and he lay on me, burying his face in my breasts. After some time he rolled over and propped himself up on one elbow.