Seven

"Please welcome ATEEZ to the stage with Pirate King!" Eric announced after Straykids had left the stage and it was time for the next performer.

Ateez was also a really good group, all rounders if you may. Especially the so called leader Kim Hongjoong and the very hard-core dancer Choi San.

"They're gonna be quite the competition." Dino said, still not being able to take his eyes off the screen even after their performance ended.

Soon it was time for the next performance. "Please welcome ASTRO to the stage with Crazy Sexy Cool!" Eric said as he raised an eyebrow at the title of the song.

The 2 97 liners in the Seventeen group ears perked up at the mention of the group with their other 97 line friend Eunwoo.

"And HE'S in highschool?!" Joshua asked in shock. "Eunwoo is like a royal prince." He fanboyed.

No one could really disagree, Eunwoo was insanely handsome, and it would be surprising if he didn't do modeling or something.

(Okay I should stop before this book becomes just me talking about Cha Eunwoo)

It was the final act before the judges, who are EXO for this round, decided on the final scoring and the perfomers get their places and points.

"Please welcome ONEUS to the stage with Valkyrie!" Eric said as the live crowd cheered again.

"Jeez ALL of them are talented." Woozi said.

"WE are all talented, its gonna be hard to decide who gets last place." Dino said the question they were all thinking.

How would the judges rate their performances, and who will be taking last place.

They were about to find out.