Forty-Three

Remember when Mingyu said he would hate if they had to go up against any of the groups for a rap battle in this competition?

Well that's exactly what happened. Today, while they were waiting for Eric to announce this week's guest, they were given a little surprise.

"This week is another challenge round. I hope you all will be happy to hear it's a rap challenge." Eric said.

Everyone heard Bobby jump from his seat and cheer. "YES! FINALLY!" He cried out dramatically they all laughed as Bobby quietly sat back down and continued whispering to B.I

"Well, let me welcome this week's guest. You might remember him from last week: Victon Hanse with Black Dog." Eric said.

"Good luck everyone! Your going to do amazing!" Hanse wished them good luck after he finished.

"We're so screwed." Jeonghan said once they returned to the dressing room. "What are we supposed to do fo-" Jeonghan was cut off by Vernon nearly knocking him down.

"I'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS MOMENT MY ENTIRE LIFE! I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS!" Vernon said excitedly.

They brainstormed ideas for the whole day, Vernon taking complete control of the discussion. They had decided to use one of Vernon's old songs he wrote and preformed once.

"So how do we split this up into 13 parts?" Woozi asked as Vernon shook his head.

"It's won't be all of us this time, just 4 of us." Vernon said pointing to himself, Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Mingyu.

"Only 4 of us! But aren't we stronger together?" Seungkwan asked.

"Seungkwan this ain't no barbie movie. And plus this is a rap battle, and as entertaining as it might be, your an amazing vocalist not a rapper." Mingyu patted the youngers cheek.

"It would be fun for all of us to do a rap performance but Vernon is right, and plus we'd dominate in a ballad challenge." Dk said.

"YOU want to go up against the 9 high powered vocalists in NCT?!" Jun asked.

"Were bound to do a ballad song in the Battle soon." Dk shrugged.

"Okay focus people! Back to work!" Vernon clapped his hands together.