Nineteen

The next day, the groups were back in the audience to watch their guest performers, who would be their judges for this round. "I wonder who it's gonna be." Jun said to The8 as they started at the black stage.

"I wonder if we will know them." Dino said as they watched the center spot light flick on, causing everyone's head to face foward.

"Relax, it's just me. I have to announce our guests still." Eric said walking onto stage. "Okay! Give a warm welcome to this week's guest performers and your judges!" Eric said.

"Give it up for SHINEE with Everybody!"

"OW! Holy shit Hoshi your leaving indents in my wrist!" Jeonghan yelled as Hoshi started at the stage, his eyes wide.

"Oh my god he just said it's Shinee!" He said. "Our guest judges are shinee!" He yelled as Seungcheol slapped a hand over the youngers mouth to shut him up.

Hoshi had a hard time containing his excitement throughout the entire performance, and when they were done. Hoshi gave them a standing ovation.

"Shinee are gonna be the judges. You know what this means right?!" He asked as they arrived at the practice room.

"What?" Dk asked grabbing a juice box offered to him by Jun.

"We are gonna give in 2000% and get that first place! We are going to work harder than ever before!" He said with determination.

"I'm too afraid to even ask who Shinee is." Wonwoo said as Hoshi gasped dramatically.

"Shinee are the older brother group of EXO, SM high graduates. They were the legendary winners of SBOS in 2015, they won nearly every round." Hoshi said grabbing Wonwoo's laptop.

"Their challenge song was pure gold." Hoshi said pulling the video up. The song title being; 'Woof Woof'

"Damn everyone in SM seems to have vocals." Seungkwan said in shock once the video ended.

"Thats not all, most of the groups themselves actually voted for Shinee to win the final round after their performance." Hoshi said typing, slowly, on Wonwoo's computer and pulled another video up.

"Oh I heard of Ring Ding Dong." The8 exclaimed as a few others nodded.

"They are extremely amazing dancers!" Dino said as Hoshi nodded. "My point! The bar of expectations just got higher!"

"Wow, he held that highnote for 12 seconds." Joshua said, referring to Jonghyun (THE VOCAL GOD HIMSELF! THE ONE AND ONLY STANDARD! THE LEGENDARY!)

"MY POINT AGAIN! LETS GET TO WORK!" Hoshi cheered.