Sixty-Two

"Welcome ATEEZ with Deju Vu!" Eric announced once Straykids was finished with their performance and were back in their dressing room.

Ateez may definitely win this round, no doubt, or as most times. Come in the top 3. Especially with the difficult choreo and outstanding outfits they wore.

After Ateez was Astro with "After Midnight." Which judging by the set design, it was about to be a whole lot different than Deju Vu.

"They always have the most refreshing performances." Dk said in awe as no one could dare to look away from the screen.

"Thank you Astro, now last but certainly not least! Give it up for ONEUS with Shut Up Crazy Hot!" Eric announced as the last group made their way on stage.

The performance really was: Crazy Hot! Hot enough to definitely put them in the top 3 placement for this round.

Once Oneus finished their performance Eric brought them onto stage to announce the winners for the 2nd fierce round.

"This was a very hard decision for us all to make." Eric said, motioning to Monsta X who sat in the front row, waving at the groups happily.

"So in 7th place: Astro." Eric said as the white light landed on the 6 who looked sad but accepted their place.

"In 6th place Straykids." Eric said as the purple light flooded over the  8 members.

Ikon took 5th place and Ateez took 4th place, both groups were atleast happy not to place last.

"In 3rd place! Nct!" Eric announced as the yellow light landed over the 127 members.

That only left 2 groups left. "In 2nd place: give it up for Oneus!" Eric said as the Oneus members screaming in joy, shock, and excitement for playing so high in such an important round.

"And Congratulations SEVENTEEN for getting 1st place!" Monsta x cheered as the 13 members shared a group hug, not expecting to place 1st after all these amazing performances.