Thirty-Eight

All the groups sat in the auditorium seats waiting for the guest performers to arrive. All of them eager to see who it is, since Eric said it was a younger group.

This would be the 1st group of performers, a group who were still students unlike the groups like Shinee, Exo or Got7.

"Everyone let's give a big welcome for today's guest's: VICTION with What I Said!" Eric clapped as the 7 new boys walked on stage.

"Wow they do look young." Jeonghan said to Joshua who nodded in agreement.

"They're incredible!" Hoshi said to Mingyu, everyone in complete shock at the vocals and the RAPPING.

"That orange haired rapper is amazing! Surely gives me a run for my money." They hear Changbin say.

"He can probably give everyone a run for their money." Bangchan adds, it was true. Hanse was indeed a good rapper for his age.

After the performance, Eric told them all that Viction would be judging this week's performances.

"So everyone blow the roof off this place!" Seungwoo cheered as applause filled the auditorium once again.

"So what should we do. You heard the man! We need to blow the roof off this building!" Dino said excitedly.

"How about this!" Jeonghan said, gaining all their attention. He suddenly grabbed Vernons arm and pulled him to the center of the room.

"We make Vernon center!" Jeonghan said with a wide smile. "And in white! We'll all be in white!" The soccer captain rambles on and on.

"Like image Mingyu- IN. A. LACE. CHOKER!" Jeonghan threw his hands up in the air.

"Okay let's get a dance and song first, THEN we'll talk outfits okay?" Seungcheol laughed as he clamped a hand over Jeonghan's mouth.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes but nodded as Seungcheol removed his hand. "Okay but let's figure this out quickly!" He said.