Thirty-Six

"Lete give it up for ONEUS with A Song Written Easily." Eric read as the final group made their way onto the stage.

The whole stage was absolutely beautiful, same for the song itself. All of it blended together perfectly.

"Everyone did so good this round, it's going to be hard to decide the places." Joshua said as they waited to be called back to the stage.

"Everyone welcome back to the 5th round, where we will now decide who takes 1st place!" Eric announced.

"I must say, this was a tough round, everyone did amazing like always." Eric added. "But let's see these placement orders." He said opening the pamphlet.

"In 7th place Ikon." Eric said as the white light landed over the 7 boys who tired their hardest not too look disappointed.

"In 6th place Astro and in 5th place Nct." Eric announced as the purple and blue light flicked on the 2 groups.

"In 4th place Straykids. And in 3rd place Oneus." Eric said, as more applause filled the arena. The Oneus members jumping around in joy.

"In 2nd place Ateez!" Eric said as the Seventeen members eyes widen, that means- Unless they got eliminated again-

"And in 1st place GIVE IT UP FOR SEVENTEEN!" Eric yelled.

"WE DID IT!" Seungcheol yelled picking up Vernon over his shoulder and spinning him around.

"Yah! Put me down before I get sick!" Vernon yelled as Seungcheol tossed him over to Mingyu, who proceeded to also spin the poor boy around.

"Okay okay put him down before he pukes on the stage." Joshua said pulling Vernon down, only for the freshman to fall face first.

"I hate you all." Vernon grumbled as Seungkwan and Dino grabbed his legs and dragged him all the way back to the dressing room.

"What should we do for dinner?" Jeonghan asked, already hungry. "Who's turn is it?" He added

"I think its my turn. I say just go home and eat with your family since me and Woozi are going to stay late and just order take out." Hoshi shrugged.

"Fine by me." Jun said, he was craving his mothers food for days now.