Fourteen

"I think we should stick with the summer vibes for this round and the battle." Seungkwan suggested as Woozi opened the Lyric Book he had.

"I kept brainstorming and I think we can use some of these ideas if we did want to keep the summer vibes." Woozi said passing around the lyrics.

"This one can work." Jun said holding up a Lyric page he just read over. "If we all work together I'm sure we can have out song done by tonight." He added.

So after a many hours of working, plus snack and drink breaks. They finished the song, Jeonghan being the one to pick the final name.

They decided to call it a day around 9pm when most of the others groups had left, Seventeen was the last group to go.

So they decided to stop and get dinner, they didn't feel like driving all the way down to a restaurant so they crashed the closet convince store.

And they kept that routine going for the rest of the week. Practicing their main performance and the performance for the Battle on Sunday.

And before they knew it. Saturday rolled around and it was time for round 2. "Welcome back prefomers. I can't wait to see what you all have in store!" Eric said to the schools who were backstage, all in costumes and makeup.

They were all in moderate clothing, except for Ateez, who wore these insanely large fur jackets. "Where did you get those jackets?! I need to get one for myself!" The8 asked Wooyoung.

"I'll give you the brand name after the show!" Wooyoung smiled and The8 nodded excitedly. "You guys definitely have the best outfits of the day!" The8 adds.

"Thank you so much, good luck!" Wooyoung wished them as The8 slid back over to his group as Eric called their name.

"Give it up for Seventeen with Our Dawn Is Hotter Than Day!" Eric said as the crowd, full of the schools students who bought tickets, cheered loudly.

"Lets show them Seventeen!" Hoshi cheered.

By the end of the song. The 13 of them had huge smiles on their faces as they waved to the cheering crowd once more.

They quickly hurried off the stage so NCT can prepare to go on next. "Good job guys!" Bobby called from the back of the backstage waiting area.

"Thank you!" Jun called as they hurried to their dressing room so they could watch on the TV.