Fifty

"GUYS I HEARD KEYS VOICE AS I WAS WALKING BACKSTAGE! I THINK SHINEE IS BACK AS OUR JUDGES!" Hoshi screamed as he barged into the practice room.

They had all just arrived back at the auditorium practice rooms before they are called out to watch this week's guest performers.

"Well if it's Shinee I guess we can kiss going out for dinner goodbye." Mingyu said, knowing Hoshi is going to work their ass through the cement.

"You bet you can. Now come on! I want to get a good seat!" Hoshi said running back out of the room.

"He does know we practically have assigned seats right?" Seungcheol asked them as they all shrugged.

They followed the very excited Taekwondo leader to their spots, all arguing over who has to sit by Hoshi if Shinee does come on stage.

"I'll do it. I brought my headphones." Vernon sighed in defeat as he placed the headphones over his ears and took a seat next to Hoshi.

And just like they predicted, Eric announced that Shinee was returning to be this weeks guest. "Please welcome SHINEE with Stranger."

(This is like the best Shinee performance of all time in my opinion.)

It literally looked like Hoshi was about to faint, it got to the point The8 grabbed his fan and made Vernon start fanning the olders face.

"That. Was. Breathtaking." Hoshi said once the performance was over and they were dismissed back to their practice rooms.

"We know, you nearly hyperventilated 4 time!" Mingyu whispered shouted.

"Like did you see how powerful those 5 are!? And Jonghyun's highnote! I don't think anyone can come close to his vocals!" Hoshi ranted on and on.

However, Hoshi struggled to find a good idea that will lead them to first place this round.

"If we don't come up with an idea soon. We're going to be working like clock work." Woozi said looking through his song book.

"Clockwork." Hoshi muttered turning to stare at the clock above the mirror. "That's it!" He jumped up to his feet.

"I need those tiny circle mat things! I got an idea." Hoshi smirked.