Fifty-Nine

"Well we're about to find out." Jeonghan said as Eric made his way back to the stage to announce what song Straykids would preform.

"Please Welcome STRAYKIDS with Side Effects Sick Version!" Eric announced.

"I have NO words." Mingyu applauded them once the song ended, the crowd had given them a standing ovation.

"They will definitely have to rank high with this performance." Dino admitted as the staff cleared the stage for Ateez's performance.

"Welcome ATEEZ with Answer!" Eric called the 8 boys onto the stage.

Everyone was amazed by San and Wooyoung's opening intro, both of their emotions throughout the performance were outstanding.

The rest of the song and dance was truly a masterpiece, as expected from Ateez. Especially in the Feirce round.

Astro also a remastered version of All Night and preformed a new song aswell. "Please Welcome ASTRO with All Night and Blue Flame!" Eric announced.

"Is it just me or does everyone look extra attractive in suits?" The8 asked to no one in practical, even though they all agreed.

"And last but not least, please welcome ONEUS with Be Mine." Eric announced (I know it's an Infinite song but I only used it because Oneus is still a newer group and doesn't have all that many performances yet!)

And once their performance was completed, Eric soon called them all to the stage to announce the placement.

"I just want to say you all did amazing today, and we can't wait to see what you'll preform next week!" Eric stated before opening the envelope.

"Now, in 7th place.... Astro." Eric said as the white light landed on the 5 males, Moonbin still at his doctors appointment.

"In 6th place: Ikon." Eric said as the 6 members sighed, they were really hoping to place high with this performance.

"In 5th place: Oneus." Eric said as the Blue light landed over the youngest group. "In 4th place: Straykids." Eric said as the Green light landed over the 8 members.

"In 3rd place, Ateez." Eric congratulated the other 8 member group in making the top 3.

"In 2nd place: Nct!" Eric said as all of the groups then turned to look at Seventeen, who seemed to be processing the information still.

"And the winners of the first Fierce Round! CONGRATULATIONS SEVENTEEN!" Eric announced.