Thirty-Three

"Where the hell is The8?" Seungcheol asked as they sat down in the auditorium that Monday, right as the guest preform.

"He texted me this morning and said he got food poisoning. He said for us to start without him and he'll be here this afternoon." Jun said as the others nodded.

"I should have picked a different restaurant." Jeonghan muttered, feeling bad for the young photographer. He was the only to get sick.

"Welcome students to the 5th round!" Eric announced as he stepped onto the stage to present this week's guest performers who will be their judges aswell.

"So let's meet this week's guest performers. Give it up for WINNER with Really Really." Eric called out.

You could tell Winner were YG students, because IKON were cheering and screaming just like how Straykids... Hyunjin especially screamed for Got7.... and Jinyoung.

"Well let's get to it." Dino said once Eric released them to wherever they needed to go first.

"We actually have a entire idea for this." Hoshi said playfully nudging Woozi's shoulder.

"Yeah he called me at 1am last night and we were on FaceTime for 3 hours working on a song and choreo ideas." Woozi said.

"Oh that's why Hoshi smells like he took a bath in redbulls." Dk said, as Hoshi punched him in the shoulder.

"Wait is that the video you sent me last night?" Dino asked pulling out his phone. "Yeah it was the choreo? You didn't watch it?" Hoshi asked.

"Yeah, because at 4am the first thing I want to do is watch a video of you practically drunk dancing." Dino said sarcastically.

"And atleast here we can all see the video." Dino said setting his phone up, propped agaisnt his bag as he pressed play.

It was sorta chaotic, but there was some good points to the video that would work out just fine. "I actually like it." Jun said.

"Great let's get working."