Ten

Finally, after more practice and a bit more practice. The 2 teams were ready for their first battle.

Their judges were again EXO. "Is this fair, those 2 are from the same school?" Jun asked Wonwoo who shrugged. "Like I better see Nuest here as a judge then." The Chinese added.

"Give it up for NCT with Boss!" Eric announced as 7 of the members made their way on stage, their outfits all black.

Their choreo was definitely something, and the students who were watching on the school broadcast live seemed to enjoy the performance.

"We should have opted to go first." Dino said as he adjusted his shirt for the 100th time. Sure he was the leader of the school's dance team, still didn't settle his nerves.

"Were going to do amazing! Don't worry Dino!" Hoshi said as NCT made their way off the stage.

"Goodluck guys." Mark smiled at them as they other 6 flashed them thumbs up and 'svt fighting'

"Atleast their nice?" Jeonghan said to Seungcheol who nodded. Atleast this won't turn out like some musical version of the Bring It On series.

"Next up, welcome SEVENTEEN with 247!" Eric announced to the camera and crowd of other performers.

"Goodluck you 4." Seungcheol said to Dino, Hoshi, Jun and The8 who nodded and thanked him. The 4 made their way on stage as the lights went dark.

247 was cleary different then what NCT brought with Boss, 247 focused more on contemporary dance and the song added to it, they were all

"Guys, people are going crazy on the live chatroom!" Mingyu said showing them all the spam of chats and hearts filling up the screen.

"Dang they really like Jun's falsetto." Woozi said scrolling through the comments on his own phone. "I mean who wouldn't?!" Dk pointed out.

Once the 4 of them exited the stage, they all had to wait for the votes to register and see who would come out on top.