Fifty-Six

Nct and Seventeen made an agreement on Monday to preform a "visually pleasing performance." And both groups also agreed to preform songs they had preformed before.

So today was the battle. And what Seventeen had no idea what Nct had instore but they were about to find out.

"Welcome to the BATTLE!" Eric said as he made his way on stage. "Lets give it up for NCT with their Black on Black mix!" Eric announced.

Even from the first 30 seconds no one could even speak. They were in shock, surly there was only 18 of the Nct members but it was outstanding.

"How is Mark not tired?!" Was the first thing said since the performance started, said by none other than Dino.

And not to mention the black on black song, something none of them had heard before, was so fucking cool.

"Did you guys see that?! They were standing on eachother and posing like gods!" Dino continued on and on.

"And Ten's dance break was amazing!" Hoshi added in as the rest of the Seventeen members continue to let them fanboy.

"Thank goodness this is only a battle. They would take first if they  preformed this in a regular challenge.

"Well okay, on that note. Are we ready?" Jeonghan asked, having to pose as leader for a day since Seungcheol had a family emergency to attend too.

Meaning Hoshi would be taking Seungcheol's parts for the song. "As ready as ever." Hoshi gave them a thumbs up.

"Next up, please welcome SEVENTEEN with And Ode To You: Fear!" Eric announced as the 12 hurried to take their places.

"That flower was disgusting." Wonwoo said when they got off stage. "Why did I have to eat it again?" He asked.

"Well 1st, you have the deepest voice. 2nd you didn't even eat it at all." Dk pointed out.

"Wow folks that were both amazing stages. And it was very hard to pick a winner but here in my hand are the results." Eric said holding out the paper.

"And the winner is... SEVENTEEN! CONGRATULATIONS!" Eric said, which came as a shock to the 12, surely they thought Nct would win.

"WELL A WIN IS A WIN!" Hoshi said jumping on Wonwoo's back.