Eleven

"Welcome back to this year's SBOS." Eric said as he stood in the center of the stage, the 2 battling groups stood on either side of him.

"Right now, we are to find out who you voted as the winner of this battle!" Eric said. "Lets get to it shall we." He said.

The red light, signifying 1st place, flipped back and forth between both groups. Whoever it landed on would have gotten the most votes.

And won the battle.

"And the winner is..." Eric said as the light began to flip back and forth faster. Before it landed on the 4 Seventeen members, basking them in the blood red light.

"SEVENTEEN with 247!" Eric said as the semi empty arena filled with applause, the 4 stood there in shock, they didn't expect to win.

The other 9 ran onto stage and nearly knocked over the other 4 in a group hug. "We did it!" Dino said excitedly.

They then bowed and shook hands with the other Nct members who congratulated them on their battle win.

"So what should we do to celebrate this?" Seungcheol asked, they had the rest of the night off. The next guest prefomer was showing up tomorrow.

"I just wanna sleep." Jun laughed as he sat agaisnt the wall of the practice room. "Unless yall feel like carrying me around." He added.

"There is an ice cream parlor down the street. We can go get some to celebrate?" Joshua suggested and the others agreed.

Sure, the 13 of them haven't interacted a lot of times before this competition. But now that they will be working together for nearly 2 months.

Their friendship was sure to grow.

The 97 liners had already built up a strong friendship, The8 and Mingyu convincing Dk to be their mannequin model when they go shopping.

"We should go shopping after this." The8 said, they were close enough to the town center in the city. Since they were already out they agreed.

"Can we even bring ice cream in?" Vernon asked, shooing Jeonghan's hand away from stealing more of his Vanilla ice cream.

"If people can bring in Starbucks we can probally bring these in." Woozi said.