A Little Caught Up

A/N: LOOK ALIVE SUNSHINES!!! Ok, sorry that I hadn't updated in a while~tato

Phil's P.O.V. Saturday Night

"Wha...MATT?! What are you doing driving a taxi?!"

"Well, since money's a bit tight this year, I decided to get another job. Which just so happened to be driving taxis," he said with a sly grin. I shuddered.

"Um, can you just drive?" I asked.

"Not when you're here! We've got a lot of catching up to do!" he said.

"I don't WANT to catch up with you!" I said as I tried to get out. He pushed me down.

"You're not going anywhere! I said that we had a lot of catching up to do. For example, what happened to your arm?" he asked.

"You should know! You pushed me down at the studio, so I sprained my wrist. Now, that's enough catching up for one night. Drive right now, my friend needs me," I said, becoming assertive.

"Oh, who's this FRIEND?" he asked.

"What does it matter?"

"It matters if it's DAN! I don't like you hanging out with him."

"Um, last time I checked, we're broken up. So, I can hang out with whoever I want."

"PHIL! CAN'T YOU SEE? I WANT YOU BACK! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU BACK FOR WEEKS! PLEASE TAKE ME BACK! "

"Nope, not happening. I'm leaving, goodbye Matthew," I said as I opened the door and walked out. I got another cab, and told them to hurry.

~

Dan's P.O.V.

Phil was 10 minutes late when I heard pebbles hit my window. I threw down the rope, and slid down, with a ratty sheet in my hand.

"Dan, I'm so sorry. I ran into Matt, and he held me up. And there was traffic, and DAN! What happened to your eye?" Phil said.

"Um, mum."

"Sorry, but I didn't mean to be late. Are you ok?" Phil asked. I looked at him, and saw real concern in his eyes. He looked like he really cared about me.

"To be honest, no...not really..." And then I burst into tears. I leaned over towards Phil, who held me tight in a hug. I cried into his shoulder, my tears dripping all over his t-shirt.

"Hey, do you need a place to crash for the night?" Phil asked. I nodded, but went into my room first. I grabbed pajamas and a pillow, and wrote a note for my mum:

Dear mum,

I'm at Phil's house, sleeping over. I can't deal with your abuse anymore, so I might move in with Phil. I'll be back tomorrow.

-Dan

Of course, I didn't tell Phil about the note.