Want to Come Over?

A/N: Written by tato :3

Phil's P.O.V. Wednesday's Class

I walked in the door of the studio as the clock buzzer was ringing. The blonde girl that Dan taught before me walked out as I came in. I gasped when Dan turned to me. His cheek was bruised badly, and he had a black eye. He caught me staring.

"You should see the other guy," he said, laughing.

"I don't believe that. What really happened?" I asked, worried. Dan's eyes opened wide.

"Do you promise you won't tell?" he asked quietly.

"I cross my heart and hope to die."

"Um...my mum did this," he whispered. I gasped, horrified.

"Why would she do this?" I asked.

"Well, she yelled at me for coming home late, because she 'didn't remember' me telling her that I had a new student. I walked away from her, she yelled at me, and then she hit me."

"How long has this been going on?" I asked, still shocked.

"About as long as I can remember, really. She never hit my brother, though. She always thought he was better than me," he answered.

"Oh, Dan. I'm so sorry," I said.

"No matter. Let's dance!" he said, smiling, as he pressed the power button on the stereo.

~

Dan's P.O.V.

It was a bit hard to dance, seeing as I can barely see out of my black eye, but Phil was ok with that. He'd gotten a lot better. So much better, that he didn't step on my feet AT ALL during this lesson. I'd taught him some new steps, but he'd caught on so fast we ended at 5:40.

"So, what's new?" I asked him.

"Well, I unpacked all of last night and all of today, so I'm almost completely moved in. Also, Clari has been calling me nonstop about how grateful she is about you being the pianist, and talking about the party. I also bought some dress shoes and a tie," he said.

"Wow, you've been busy," I said, a bit jealous about him having a new flat.

"Yeah."

"So, when'd you move out?" I asked.

"Well, I moved out when I was fresh out of school, because my mum would do whatever it would take to get me to live on university campus. She hates me. Anyway, after college, I'd moved about 3 times. I also started a YouTube channel, so I could keep in touch with the friends I'd made. It's not so popular..." he said, trailing off.

"How'd you get the money for all of those flats?" I asked, bewildered.

"Well, since my mum wanted me to move out at all costs, she chipped in. Also, Clarissa and her husband are filthy rich, so they helped a bit, since I helped her get out of a serious problem when she was younger. But that's another story. Are you planning on moving out?" he asked.

"Well, I've been saving up, but I haven't got enough. Yet," I said. Phil's face lit up.

"I have an idea! This is really random, but, why don't you stay the night at my flat?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I can't. My mum would blow her stack if she didn't know where I was," I said.

"Well, why don't you call her?" he suggested.

"It's worth a shot." I said as I pulled out my phone.

D: Hey mum! Is it ok if I spend the night at a friend's house?

M: Sure. I don't give a crap.

D: Ok, thanks.

"Let's go!" said Phil as the clock buzzer went off. I grabbed my coat, and followed him out the door.