Clarissa's Call

A/N: Written by tato :3

Phil's P.O.V.

I got home from the awful lesson tired and embarrassed. I can't believe how clumsy I was, and how angry Dan got. I got home, made myself some microwave chicken nuggets, and sat down on some boxes, because I haven't yet set up my bed or my chairs. I felt my phone buzzing im my pocket, and saw that it was Clarissa, calling me.

"Hey, Clari, what's going on?"

"Nothing much. But, um, can you keep a secret?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah, anything. What is it?" I asked.

"Ok, here it goes. Do you remember my 'special announcement' ballroom party?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I really couldn't keep the secret any longer. I asked, Jake, and he said I could tell someone, as long as I didn't tell mum," she said anxiously.

"Spit it out! The party'll be over by the time you're done!" I said jokingly.

"I'm, I'm...pregnant." I dropped my plate of chicken nuggets.

"Really?! OMG CLARISSA!!!" I screamed.

"SHH! Mum might hear you!" she said as she shushed me.

"Um, I moved out."

"Ohhhhh," she said.

"How far along are you? When are you due? Are you showing?" I asked excitedly.

"Um, I'm 4 weeks, so a month. Um, due 8 months from now, August, and I'm not really showing, it just looks like I had eaten lots of sweets," she said, laughing at her last remark.

"But you have to PROMISE me you won't tell anyone that's going to the party; Jake and I want it to be a surprise for the rest of them," she added.

"Ok, who would I tell? Because mum doesn't talk to me anymore, and Dad..." I said, trailing off.

"Oh, that's right. So, how's Matt?" she asked, changing the subject.

"We, um, broke up..."

"Aw, Phil. Don't worry! The right guy's out there somewhere. You just need to find him," she said. Clarissa always makes me feel better. She's a child psychologist, so she has a way with words.

"Thanks Clari; you always know what to say!" I said, smiling.

"Anytime, little brother. Now, I've got to go; I still need to hire a chef and a pianist for the party. Bye!" she said as he hung up the phone. Wow. I'm going to be an uncle. I took off my glasses, rubbed my eyes, and grabbed my jacket. I layed it on the carpet, used my jacket as a pillow, and fell asleep